1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lachy

Lachy Senior member

fuck it. last time SW stocks Raf. Hopefully I beat kunk to the punch

If you did manage to beat Kunk to the punch, Kunk is going to beat you with a punch!

2. BB1

BB1 Senior member

Mr. Olive calfskin motorcycle jacket for 40% off
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jet

jet Senior member

Ryan says the 48's middle hole measures 34, with a long tip. I hit about 35 on most belts at the moment and thats with a little winter weight (it is winter here, remember). I can't be sure without trying on of course, but it sounds right to me.

I also ordered a Dries tie, but it was sold out when I ordered. Stock control on the website isn't real time with them I guess.

Alright cool.

Ya his site isn't real time inventory he has to manually adjust stock. During sale time there are multiple people trying to buy the same shit and he tries to update as quick as possible but sometimes it's just too crazy in there. Luckily I dont have to worry about that [​IMG]

4. sploosh

sploosh Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] -Glass bottle Coke -Glass bottle Ski -Glass bottle Cockta -LL Bean Chambray -Filson Shirt -Vampire Weekend CD -Gap Chinos (not pictured) -Led Zeppelin Cassette -Bob Dylan Unplugged Cassette -Public Enemy Cassette

5. joel_954

joel_954 Senior member

A beautiful pair of shoes!

Paul Smith Red Cage

[​IMG]

Now those are some badass shoes!

6. xchen

xchen Senior member

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

fuck it. last time SW stocks Raf. Hopefully I beat kunk to the punch [​IMG]
    That's actually pretty cool, for Raf and ^^ are you seriously using a "stock photo" of a tattoo that is "similar to yours"?????? if you don't have a pic of YOUR tattoo, don't post one on someone else that you think is "close enough"

8. xchen

xchen Senior member

wtf it's flash chill out brah. don't have a cam. when i do you'll get your pic.

9. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

dude, don't be so fucking green. When you get a camera, you take a picture and then show us. Dont blow your load so fast to try and show off your new tattoo that isnt even yours. When it comes to tattoos, there's no such thing as "it's like this" because every piece is different. You have 10 guys that get the same tattoo but by a different artist and they all look different. Don't be so impudent to just show a tattoo that isnt yours and basically say that it is. You probably think I'm overreacting but having tattooing for the last almost 15 years and having tattoo artist friends for many years, what you're doing is just in poor taste.

10. yawn

yawn Well-Known Member

Get Smart takes his tattoos seriously.

11. xchen

xchen Senior member

so do I but his lamenting was seriously a bit much. subtle jet stock image humor is wasted on the Asians. [​IMG]

12. whodini

whodini Senior member

dude, don't be so fucking green. When you get a camera, you take a picture and then show us. Dont blow your load so fast to try and show off your new tattoo that isnt even yours. When it comes to tattoos, there's no such thing as "it's like this" because every piece is different. You have 10 guys that get the same tattoo but by a different artist and they all look different. Don't be so impudent to just show a tattoo that isnt yours and basically say that it is. You probably think I'm overreacting but having tattooing for the last almost 15 years and having tattoo artist friends for many years, what you're doing is just in poor taste.
    [​IMG] Edit: I got this tattoo done over the weekend. Hope you guys dig it. Can you figure out what it is? [​IMG]

13. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Got some Indy's, finally.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

15. xchen

xchen Senior member

Edit: I got this tattoo done over the weekend. Hope you guys dig it. Can you figure out what it is?
    That wasn't the one I posted anyway.

16. the shah

the shah Senior member

4 jil sander short sleeves all runway
    2 jil sander long sleeves both runway
    ccp vein shirt
    ccp wire shirt
    ccp parka
    damir doma shorts
    damir doma linen hoody
    damir doma cashmere cotton hoody
    damir doma staple pants
    yohji trilby
    yohji fedora
    yohji pants
    luc long rise pants
    luc dirty white hemp pants
    m.a+ pebble cotton coat
    margiela photography bag - gifted

well after stealing all that money from me over the last 6 months looks like you had a nice shopping spree

17. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

18. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

MMM high tops came today. a bit non-plussed. may be going back.

19. onion

onion Senior member

My Viridi-Anne boots came today. I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to keep them or not. I'll post pictures in a second.

20. Robert

Robert Senior member

well after stealing all that money from me over the last 6 months looks like you had a nice shopping spree

He ripped you off for six months? Details?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.