1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic44

Magic44 Member

What brand? I've been looking for some plain T's myself. I ordered some by Splendid Mills which will be here tomorrow but they were out of black.

They are called Albam, I called them up for more colours and they are releasing a load more in February and a some new styles aswell. Worth checking out. www.albamclothing.com

http://www.albamclothing.com/tshirts.aspx

2. PG2G

PG2G Distinguished Member

Go to optix on robertson, talk to sasha. Tell him the guy with the green oliver peoples sent you haha.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out if I have no luck closer..

There's a opt in the mall next to my work (Manhattan Village) that I was thinking of going to. Its convenient because I can easily drag women friends there from work to get their opinion, and they take my insurance [​IMG]

I figure that any of the places that sell $400+ frames would have people that could help me pick out a pair of nice frames. Ever go to Optika at SCP?

3. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

Wow, how much did you get it for? Do you know where I can search up for outlets in the Boston or NYC area?
    got em for 40$... id just look for nike outlets and call them. ask about the court tradition qk.

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

PG, been to optica haven't bought anything. They have an ok selection as do the other two places in the mall including la eyeworks.

5. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member

Wow, how much did you get it for? Do you know where I can search up for outlets in the Boston or NYC area?

There is a Nike outlet in Wrentham, MA outside Boston on 495. I will be checking it out when I go to my parents this weekend.

6. mikesduc

mikesduc Senior Member

[​IMG]

Sorta recent. Y-3 Hayworth Lo

7. mikesduc

mikesduc Senior Member

[​IMG]

Arc'teryx Gothic Zip

8. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out if I have no luck closer..

There's a opt in the mall next to my work (Manhattan Village) that I was thinking of going to. Its convenient because I can easily drag women friends there from work to get their opinion, and they take my insurance [​IMG]

I figure that any of the places that sell $400+ frames would have people that could help me pick out a pair of nice frames. Ever go to Optika at SCP?

PG2G, you know there's an Oliver Peoples store at SCP, right?

9. PG2G

Wasn't aware of that :p I'll be sure to check it out. I never really explored SCP, despite the fact that I lived a block away for 2 years. I don't really know glasses well, I've been a Lenscrafters shopper for the last 10 years.

Is OP stuff generally on the same level as Mikli?

10. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

Wasn't aware of that :p I'll be sure to check it out. I never really explored SCP, despite the fact that I lived a block away for 2 years. I don't really know glasses well, I've been a Lenscrafters shopper for the last 10 years.

Is OP stuff generally on the same level as Mikli?

Yeah more or less. The OP store is in the other wing of SCP, near California Pizza Kitchen (you have to cross the Bridge of Gardens from the main mall) or you can drive there, it's across Bear St. from the main mall.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Ordered this in black thanks to PG, probably gonna fit and feel like crap when I get it. Poor man's raf simons. It's got shoulder buttons too. Hope the neck isn't that high, I know I'm probably going to end up returning it [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. PG2G

Ordered this in black thanks to PG, probably gonna fit and feel like crap when I get it. Poor man's raf simons. It's got shoulder buttons too. Hope the neck isn't that high, I know I'm probably going to end up returning it [​IMG]

That wasn't on sale was it?

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Nah, but I figure they might reduce it in 14 days if I like it so I can get a price adjustment.

14. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Distinguished Member

[​IMG]
    these from ebay, and a supreme kate moss tee from the future.

15. nairb49

nairb49 Senior Member

My early xmas presents (from me) junyaxgore (really happy with this, the fit is exactly what I was hoping for) [​IMG] rick owens drk waxed denim (might have the arms taken up a bit, otherwise a great cut, opinions?) [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.