1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior Member

I bought a W+H sleeveless hoodie from Peasant. It might actually arrive tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Haven't seen anyone wearing one of these so I can't wait to try it on when I get it and post some pictures.

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

I bought a W+H sleeveless hoodie from Peasant. It might actually arrive tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Haven't seen anyone wearing one of these so I can't wait to try it on when I get it and post some pictures.

Some dude posted pics of it in the WAYWN thread about a month ago.

3. Brinbro

Brinbro Senior Member

Really? I'll have to find it I'm used to the WAYWT on SuFu and don't really browse the one here.

4. drizzt3117

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yep, which two shirts did you pick up? I wanted the rag bone coarse wool trousers but I held off.

6. drizzt3117

Yep, which two shirts did you pick up? I wanted the rag bone coarse wool trousers but I held off.

Navy and Black ones also. They are definitely sick and I think they were like $150?

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

Good man, size 5?

8. PG2G

PG2G Distinguished Member

I did my best and held back at Co-op (though, I did attempt to get the Barney's suede chukkas, they were out of my size). Think I'm going to start the new year off with a new pair of glasses, probably Milki or Oliver Peoples (really liked what I tried on).

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

Go to optix on robertson, talk to sasha. Tell him the guy with the green oliver peoples sent you haha.

10. drizzt3117

I did my best and held back at Co-op (though, I did attempt to get the Barney's suede chukkas, they were out of my size). Think I'm going to start the new year off with a new pair of glasses, probably Milki or Oliver Peoples (really liked what I tried on).

Oliver Peoples are cool glasses. I checked them out but decided to go with Kio Yamatos.

11. drizzt3117

Good man, size 5?
    yep yep. As far as shirts go, I am actually really into Paul Smith (London) shirts lately, picked up like 4 of them for the price of one of those margielas haha the material is cool, fit is good, and french cuffs give me some interesting options heh

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

You're lucky with that size, that shit is there for your pickins haha. I almost bought the black one full pop when they first got it but the stitching on the collar was kinda fucked.

13. dan87

dan87 Active Member

I just bought a Sugar Cane belt on ebay from that dude in Japan. Cant wait to get it.

14. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior Member

drizzt: what's SOF? was at co-op a couple days ago, no more R&B wax coats [​IMG] I did pickup some brown pumas for my gf's brother though!

15. drizzt3117

drizzt: what's SOF?

was at co-op a couple days ago, no more R&B wax coats [​IMG] I did pickup some brown pumas for my gf's brother though!

Saks Off Fifth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.