Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adiksamaong

adiksamaong Member

Jack Purcell Longwood Limited editions (dusty road/parchment)

[​IMG]

2. vncvr

vncvr New Member

3. vncvr

vncvr New Member

[​IMG]
    I see someone went to the W+H sample sale =p
    I was debating grabbing that blue hoodie...

Recently:
    Nudie Slim Jims
    W&H Cowichan sweater
    Spruce pink tiger fleece zip nonhoodie
    Lugz boots [​IMG]

4. diamonds

diamonds Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wings & Horns Jacket (needs repairs)
    Wings & Horns Dress Shirt (not pictured)
    Wings & Horns BACKSTABBER Crewneck (print/holes on back)
    Spruce Patched Crewneck
    Junk de Luxe Cardigan

Sorry for all the pictures... I didn't have anywhere to take a groupshot. [​IMG]

5. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

[​IMG] nike apc court tradition... in black nike outlet in st augustine has a ton of them. cheap. all in black. these are actually really nice... almost worth the 115 apc asks. leather lining on the heel and leather lined insole.

6. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

That's pretty sweet, cheap. I still insist they look like chem-teacher/priest shoes or something...

Drizzt, where'd you find the PS stuff? They had a bunch (forget which line... London maybe?) at the first cut sale at Nieman's recently, but they were still pretty pricy.

7. Magic44

Magic44 Member

I got a tip off about some new t's and got a couple the other day. They are a little more than say AA but they are awesome. Photography is great too.

[​IMG]

8. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Just got an order from polo.com.

I got a pull over shawl collar sweater in black (which fits much slimmer than I expected) and some random other sweater that was only $40 but will be returned because the color looks different than I expected, its cut too wide, and the design is just meh.

9. mikesduc

mikesduc Senior member

I got a tip off about some new t's and got a couple the other day. They are a little more than say AA but they are awesome. Photography is great too.

[​IMG]

What brand? I've been looking for some plain T's myself. I ordered some by Splendid Mills which will be here tomorrow but they were out of black.

10. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

That's pretty sweet, cheap. I still insist they look like chem-teacher/priest shoes or something... Drizzt, where'd you find the PS stuff? They had a bunch (forget which line... London maybe?) at the first cut sale at Nieman's recently, but they were still pretty pricy.
    I picked up a couple shirts from NMLC in Primm when I swung through there a few weeks ago, they must have just come in b/c they were a pretty good deal, one from shopjake on clearance and I picked up a shirt on ebay that was pretty nice as well. Paid about $40 or so on average. They were London line.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Just got an order from polo.com.

I got a pull over shawl collar sweater in black (which fits much slimmer than I expected) and some random other sweater that was only $40 but will be returned because the color looks different than I expected, its cut too wide, and the design is just meh.

I've been eyeing some polo stuff, the wool/cash one? It's a great deal if it looks as good in person. True to size? I'm afraid a L will be too big if it's in polo but european L fits me nice.

12. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I've been eyeing some polo stuff, the wool/cash one? It's a great deal if it looks as good in person. True to size? I'm afraid a L will be too big if it's in polo but european L fits me nice.
    Yeah, that's it. I got a medium, I wear a medium in everything, from H&M and Trovata button downs to W+H hoodies (I got classic fit, but i would probably have room for slim). Here's a pic (sorry for the dirty ass mirror): [​IMG] Left it unbuttoned on accident. I think I'm planning to pair it with suminandos, and then do a brown on the belt and shoes... like CT Jodphur color. I think it'd look pretty dope, or terrible. Never know til you try though :p

13. lsquare

lsquare Senior member

[​IMG]
    nike apc court tradition... in black

nike outlet in st augustine has a ton of them. cheap. all in black. these are actually really nice... almost worth the 115 apc asks. leather lining on the heel and leather lined insole.

Wow, how much did you get it for? Do you know where I can search up for outlets in the Boston or NYC area?

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

Yeah, that's it. I got a medium, I wear a medium in everything, from H&M and Trovata button downs to W+H hoodies (I got classic fit, but i would probably have room for slim). Here's a pic (sorry for the dirty ass mirror):

[​IMG]

Left it unbuttoned on accident. I think I'm planning to pair it with suminandos, and then do a brown on the belt and shoes... like CT Jodphur color. I think it'd look pretty dope, or terrible. Never know til you try though :p

Damn PG, you made it hard for me to resist. I like 3 sweaters on there, I'm curious when all the stuff will get marked down (besides that). Thanks a lot buddy [​IMG]

edit: I'm off to the RL store at south coast haha

15. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Damn PG, you made it hard for me to resist. I like 3 sweaters on there, I'm curious when all the stuff will get marked down (besides that). Thanks a lot buddy [​IMG] edit: I'm off to the RL store at south coast haha
    I was there on saturday, I didn't see a damn thing. Well, they had a pile of crap I didn't want to sort through. Just as a warning, avoid the "Luxury Shetland Crewneck." Not a fan at all. I added it cuz I wanted free shipping, its going back though. It was only $39 when I ordered it too... http://www.polo.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2059147

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.