• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a raf turtle. Didn't know there is club.

Anyway, no new purchases in my hands yet but a y's sweater and some cardigan is on their way over.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
N(n) jeans are coated? Was it not their normal thigh darted 5 pocket skinny model? I know they have stretch in them but i didn't know they were coated as well. I'm not a huge fan of the jacket fit as it fits like other cheap monday tops have on me. Kinda boxy, especially at the bottom, but would probably look pretty nice worn open. Having a coated jacket is pretty fun as well. I

I'm probably mistaken in my assumption that they are coated based on the inclusion of PU on the composition tag. Rather than coated, the PU is probably just mixed in.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
I have a raf turtle. Didn't know there is club.

Anyway, no new purchases in my hands yet but a y's sweater and some cardigan is on their way over.

I think i should just wait outside your house to intercept the postman. Post them when you get em'. I like the Y's stuff i've seen.

Gravitas- Yea, i think it's a blend to make them stretch. I could be wrong though as i haven't handled them in person.

lost in va

Reaction score
First online clothing purchase. Always scared of getting something that doesn't fit but for $30 I figured there wasn't a huge risk here.

IMG_5999.jpg

SoG

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
First online clothing purchase. Always scared of getting something that doesn't fit but for $30 I figured there wasn't a huge risk here.

IMG_5999.jpg

SoG

Well, the fit is spot on.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^kiya, any stedman drawings in the booklet that comes with gonzo?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^kiya, any stedman drawings in the booklet that comes with gonzo?

Nope, nothing by Ralph besides the front page "GONZO" script..
But seriously, any HST completist NEEDS this.. there are definitely some photos i've never seen before and i've heard one disc which is definitely interesting so far..

KenN

Reaction score
French Cuff Shirt. Looks like they fit large on the arms, waiting for it to arrive.
47342a.gif

Cotton Trousers. I know the belt is ugly, luckily it is removable.
ENERGIE-MP5_V1.jpg

Wool/Cotton blend sweater. Saw this on a mannequin.
51BBIaAbAhL._SS500_.jpg

Wallabe in 'Oily Brown Leather'. They look better than the name suggests.
15872_366_45.jpg

Smokestack

Reaction score
Free shipping + 15% 'buddy' discount + good dollar/pound exchange rate = score from Oki-Ni. ALD Wool Sweater and four pairs of Happy Socks. Here's hoping I can pull it off better than the oki-ni model above who received quite a few votes in the Worst Model thread...

heyheyhey

Reaction score
I'd never heard of Oki-Ni before. Looks like they have nice stuff, might get some of those socks myself. Are they real comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads