• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Naw, jd. i like w&h mostly. I kinda want that side button sweater in the buy&sell thread but don't feel like swinging $80 for it at the moment. Whenever i move up north i'm gonna stock up on cheap warm basics like that. Nice haul. Cheapy cheap. socal- Looks nice. I was curious when you told me "yohji tunic" as i had no clue what that meant. But it looks solid. I'll have to get a better look at it when i'm at a computer monitor with some contrast

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
here is the bson charcoal waxed peacoat i got from blue bee.

Picture001-7.jpg

i wiped out the face, i know lot of you know already how i look ,just that my face looked totally bloated i erased it.

b.son has good cuts and a cool look to all their clothing, but the stitching, lining, overall construction and materials used is just not up to par for me. i feel like after a few months of wearing this , it will literally fall apart. i mean, already i wore this for only less than 2 weeks and all the cotton on the cuffs and elbows and shoulders are rubbing off pilling off , it is hard to put the jacket on due to the lining, it is too light (not solid and heavy), and the center vent already warped out like an ugly bell shape on my rear.
ive had kenneth cole jacket and Guess jacket for many years that i wore long ago and never fell apart on me like that. and i wear my clothes sensibly not harsh.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WAYYYYYYY TOO MUCH STUFF.

white BoO oxford (my APC dress shirt is starting to fall apart.)
Plum and Forest green double patch pocket BoO shirt

julius1.jpg

I don't really wear accessories that much, was going to get a s2a 2 finger ring, but it felt so cheap last time i tried it on, and this came up and snagged it. Wish it was a bit bigger to fit my index finger, but whatever.

WWM upland jacket
NdG utility jacket

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
woah you got both the wwm and the utility jacket

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Socal going g ninja now? On yohji tip this month?

Anyway, my list is nearing completion.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Socal going g ninja now? On yohji tip this month? Anyway, my list is nearing completion.
Yah...I was kinda hoping Fade To Black's "steez" was gone for good. What a ****.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
He is fade e-reincarnated.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the **** you talking about? the more yohji the better.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Yah...I was kinda hoping Fade To Black's "steez" was gone for good. What a ****.

You kiss your father with that mouth??

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
the **** you talking about? the more yohji the better.

Not the "I spent $50 at GAP because I have a giftcard I just could't give away, but yo, my sense of style so fuckin' superior" Yohji.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah that's what i'm sayin!. i'm still pissed that I recently lost an auction for a pair of baggy yy work pants. man those would've been perfect.

CommunistCow

Reaction score
Wall of new clothes images:

DKNY tshirt
waywt12.jpg

BR shirt
waywt15.jpg

Express shirt and tie
waywt13.jpg

Ungaro shirt
waywt16.jpg

Kenneth Cole sweater
waywt14.jpg

Guess - Crazy mutha fuckin' shirt that looks kind of cowboyish but I'm a freak and kind of like it (I know it looks weird but I will pull it off)
waywt17.jpg

BR Beanie and Gap scarf
waywt18.jpg

I refuse to smile :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads