• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherminator

Reaction score
I bought two pairs of Cole Haan "sneakers", . I'll post pics later if anyones interested. Also I have some Prada loafers from last year, but they have some scuffs on the leather near the toe by the sole. They were my first pair of loafers ever, I'm trying to make this college to real-world transition. Anyone know if it can be repaired?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Victor Osbourne diamond hat in charcoal w/ black grosgain ribbon. Will be finished in 2 weeks
V-2OWomensFall08.jpg

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How much is the young lady?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
raf simons rothko sweater. thanks to 40% and barney's gift card.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
somebody pls help me find a good shawl cardigan like the one J. Crew sold out of, in Large.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
raf simons rothko sweater. thanks to 40% and barney's gift card.

Get some cortizone cream man.
That **** is ******* itchy.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
all his sweaters are always ******* itchy. gonna have to wear a tank or tee under it.

gawkrodger

Reaction score
Apologies for the poor photos. Really nice Pringle singlebreasted cropped trench coat thing for a bargain price from the ever wonderful TK Maxx. Need to get the arms slightly taken up but apart from that it's great. Really nice fit and colour
P1030336.jpg
P1030337.jpg
first trainers I've bought in about 6 months. They took a while to hit the sales racks but I knew they would!
P1030334.jpg

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
all his sweaters are always ******* itchy. gonna have to wear a tank or tee under it.

I'd go with a long sleeve slinky turtle man

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^even the 54 was a bit too slinky. also tried the scar seam turtleneck and the shoulder seams were on my mid back. 54 fit like a 50. i saw no outerwear left btw. i think i'm going back for the burlap button down shirt.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
with or w/o the swirls?

I think BBlessing got a few things in recently
I may go get the charcoal jacket and the pants that are on their site and the asym seam tee

you should also head up to Jil on Madison, i think you'll like what they got
or if you want to head up this weekend let me know and i'll go, i may get sneaks

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^friday eve would work. still want that jil leather but i should see if it shows up on yoox in a us48
smile.gif

and i'm grabbing the shirt without the swirly detail. looks like a good winter shirt for the rare occasion i wear a suit.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
^friday eve would work. still want that jil leather but i should see if it shows up on yoox in a us48
smile.gif

and i'm grabbing the shirt without the swirly detail. looks like a good winter shirt for the rare occasion i wear a suit.

can we go somewhere as twins one day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics