• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
cdg navy wool pants
mm black felted wool pant
mm green l/s (may sell this size 52 fits like a 50)

davo10375

Reaction score
sure your not just fat jet?
lurk lurk

Those glasses are solidly nice stazy. Robin that is absolutely ballin especially with previous coats a few pages back. Please post fit pics and waywt.

Nice sht by the way jet, except those shorts... pretty ugly if you ask me. Shoe collection is ridiculous though.

Gavin

Reaction score
Not too much lately, just a pair of GTs, a shawl neck cardigan from H&M (that's much too nice to be from H&M), and this W+H sweater:

whvneck-793978.jpg

All my time/money lately has gone into this recent purchase:

DSC_0027_0316.jpg

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You used to have a nice conservative style, now you're going crazy. Interested to see how it works out. (Chronoaug)

Can't wait to see that on you! How long till its fully grown and skinnable? Looks so soft. (Gavin)

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo

Can't wait to see that on you! How long till its fully grown and skinnable? Looks so soft. (Gavin)

Well, that's my debate...do I wait until he's fully grown so I get the biggest pelt? Or do I skin him now while he's nice and baby-soft?

Gavin

Reaction score
And now I need to give him a treat and apologize.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Me too! Wanna be twins? I also bought 2 non-tagutcow approved tshirts and a sweater. Pics of my purchases when they arrive.

Nice which cdg line? These are slouchy up top and taper.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, too cute.

He/She? What breed?

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
In all seriousness, too cute. He/She? What breed?
He's a Miniature Australian Shepherd and his name is Sidney. He was about 8 weeks old when we took that photo - he was a little overwhelmed from his first trip to the park, everything was so different and new. He's a day shy of 10 weeks now and he's full of puppy energy now that he's more comfortable in his new home. And in all seriousness, my fall clothing budget was spent on him so I don't have many new purchases to report
laugh.gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gavin
He's a Miniature Australian Shepherd and his name is Sidney. He was about 8 weeks old when we took that photo - he was a little overwhelmed from his first trip to the park, everything was so different and new.

He's a day shy of 10 weeks now and he's full of puppy energy now that he's more comfortable in his new home.

And in all seriousness, my fall clothing budget was spent on him so I don't have many new purchases to report
laugh.gif

When he gets older are you going to take him herding? I've raised Cattle Dogs/Border Collies all my life, and theres nothing more exciting than watching a herding dog cutting lose on some sheep (or ducks, or cattle!).

Gavin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
When he gets older are you going to take him herding? I've raised Cattle Dogs/Border Collies all my life, and theres nothing more exciting than watching a herding dog cutting lose on some sheep (or ducks, or cattle!).

The breeder we got him from encourages it and he is from herding lines...so yeah, probably. I doubt it's something we'll do regularly, but I definitely want to get him out a few times.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate dogs.

I find it ironic that I enjoy an angry *****-cat.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gavin
The breeder we got him from encourages it and he is from herding lines...so yeah, probably. I doubt it's something we'll do regularly, but I definitely want to get him out a few times.

It's really, really, really, really fun. If you don't have time to do it yourself I would definitely send the dog to a herding training camp one summer, where basically they work on a real farm and get trained. It's great because it helps them learn patience and to channel their energy, and teaches them instance obedience: something that's definitely important when yu have ad og that can jump a 12 foot fence and likes to chase motorcycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads