Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

sperry a/o chukka's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

where did you pick up those sperry chukkas?

2. jqbomb

jqbomb Senior member

where did you pick up those sperry chukkas?

I got them at For the Greater Good in DC. Their just getting off the ground, so their website is pretty sparce, but they'll take phone orders -- http://ftgg.wordpress.com/. In addition to the tan suede, they had them in a deep brown with a pony hair upper, and black suede.

I can't seem to find them anywhere else online. Anybody with Sperry knowledge out there care to chime in? I think I was told they were part of a collection Sperry was doing for Japan, but he may have been talking about some Red Wings I was looking at. There is a similiar model on the Sperry website called the Blue Point, but it's got 3 eyelets as opposed to 4. I really like them, and am leaning towards going back and picking up the black ones too.

3. Teger

Teger Senior member

I got them at For the Greater Good in DC. Their just getting off the ground, so their website is pretty sparce, but they'll take phone orders -- http://ftgg.wordpress.com/. In addition to the tan suede, they had them in a deep brown with a pony hair upper, and black suede.

I can't seem to find them anywhere else online. Anybody with Sperry knowledge out there care to chime in? I think I was told they were part of a collection Sperry was doing for Japan, but he may have been talking about some Red Wings I was looking at. There is a similiar model on the Sperry website called the Blue Point, but it's got 3 eyelets as opposed to 4. I really like them, and am leaning towards going back and picking up the black ones too.

Goddamn those are nice. I will definitely have to hit that place up. Was checking around online and nobody seems to stock the light tan color.

4. izlat

izlat Senior member

LL Bean cashmere cardigan for knocking around
    Incotex wool trousers
    Life is Good cap
    Knize Ten EDT [​IMG]

Have some more wool pants and other stuff on the "to buy" list, we'll see. I really want to find some Trickers thrifting like Phat Guido did - I've never been thrifting, need to find a beginner's guide lol

5. YoungM

YoungM Senior member

[​IMG]

I hate you.

6. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

[​IMG]

These are lovely. Can I touch?

7. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

nice haul, jet. i see someone had a little too much fun at the Fred Segal sale [​IMG]

yea with only one or two of those things being from teh sale!

8. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

yea with only one or two of those things being from teh sale!
    How much does Jet pay you to be his internet bitch?

9. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

How much does Jet pay you to be his internet bitch?

less than socal pays you to suck his cock

10. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

hi all. [​IMG] I am done for this season. I can't afford anything else.

11. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

less than socal pays you to suck his cock
    lol. When you're not bending over for Jet you're trying to hide your hard on for socal. Too predictable.

12. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior member

holy hell those are nice and god damn do I hate being a 13. Does Sperry not make 13s?

13. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

I just ordered:

[​IMG]

With some changes. Vintage FQ horsehide instead of the standard front quarter, different lining, minus the breast pocket and with zip cuffs. I couldn't resist, with the rising dollar and the 30% cashback from Live.com it was only $550! That could be the deal of the century for a new/custom item.

14. jqbomb

jqbomb Senior member

Goddamn those are nice. I will definitely have to hit that place up. Was checking around online and nobody seems to stock the light tan color.

Teger -- definitely go check FTGG out. I was pleasantly suprised with their selection.

15. izlat

izlat Senior member

Nice!

Is this Aero? And what is the 30% cashback? Been thinking about a new horsehide jacket and such a price would be great to have

I just ordered:

[​IMG]

With some changes. Vintage FQ horsehide instead of the standard front quarter, different lining, minus the breast pocket and with zip cuffs. I couldn't resist, with the rising dollar and the 30% cashback from Live.com it was only $550! That could be the deal of the century for a new/custom item.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.