Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

1225 plus shipping whatever that was around 25 bucks more i think?
    comme des garcon nyc has a size small left in black..they had it listed for 1175
    i coudlnt find anyone else in the country who had it ron herman just had one in medium which is my size
    but if you wanted to get one maybe dsm has em in london but i didnt check

2. jet

jet Persian Bro

I got a gangster ass fred perry england dark grey cardigan with cognac leather buttons and burgundy wreath.

3. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I got a gangster ass fred perry england dark grey cardigan with cognac leather buttons and burgundy wreath.

sounds righteous. pics please!

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

It is exactly what I was picturing in my head too. That one gem in the whole place at cie FI, that and this dope mid thigh length cp co jacket in washed linen. My cardi even came with a spare button you have to see it. Looks so dope with the fedora player, I'll try to take a pic tomorrow or some shit still don't have the sony camera software.

5. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

Some new goodies from the last month: Ballantyne grey cashmere v-neck, like new, $20 from ebay. Thick and soft and a nice slim fit to boot. http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0007jf9.jpg Brooks Bros. made in England black wingtips. I don't really wear black dress shoes very often, but these are great basics and they were cheap as hell.http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0008rx5.jpg Samurai S0505XX. These are awesome. I've only worn them once so far (I've been wearing my SD-105 mostly for now) but the fit is the perfect amount of anti-fit while still being slim, and the denim and details are amazing. http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0009ev0.jpg Troglodyte Homunculus shirt from the Seize Sur Veingt online store. I like this shirt a lot but I have few reservations. The fit could be a tad slimmer and I'd prefer a slightly bigger collar, but the fabric is very nice and the buttons are cool. http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0012sa9.jpg Polo Cashmere/wool zip cardigan. I was looking for something exactly like this for a while. The color, fit and length are all perfect. [​IMG]

6. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

It is exactly what I was picturing in my head too. That one gem in the whole place at cie FI, that and this dope mid thigh length cp co jacket in washed linen.

was at FI cie on sat nite and saw the Fred Perry cardi you got...yes indeedy it is swweeet. and it was a "made in england" number to boot. good purchase!

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Baron, nice pickups. I like that Trog shirt, too bad it's not slimmer fitting but that's something your tailor can easily remedy.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

was at FI cie on sat nite and saw the Fred Perry cardi you got...yes indeedy it is swweeet. and it was a "made in england" number to boot. good purchase!

hahaa thanks J, me and one of the workers snatched up the two popular sizes and I think only two were left, glad you liked it. I want to pick up the branquinho piece and maybe a marni one also in the next couple of months, love cardigans.

9. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

yep, they had one in my size...it was tempting but I have a few FP sweaters (incl cardi's) that I don't wear enough so I passed but it's def right up my alley. post some pics of you wearing it when the weather gets cooler

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

I need to get this cam situation rectified. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have known about the real deal uk stuff. I always liked fp but thought the quality was slightly shoddy way back when I had a polo years ago. I owe you a drink homey.

11. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

just picked up this coat
    from varvatos
    [​IMG]

12. cheapmutha

cheapmutha Senior member

Shut up, they look good. Everyone needs a pair of light denim to go with their raws and darks. If you don't like them, send them my way [​IMG] We are pretty much the same size.
    yeah.... ive changed my mind about them... especially after doing a search and seeing that the yahoo jp auctions for these start around 45000 yen.

13. JayMcDenim

JayMcDenim Member

I bought my first pair of chucks today. Black and white, there pretty comfortable. Also got a nice light blue zip up from Penguin, and it fits so nice.

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

Fok this is the jacket I was telling you about in chocolate brown velvet but this one is tighter
    [​IMG]

15. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Fok this is the jacket I was telling you about in chocolate brown velvet but this one is tighter

Hmmm.. Interesting, but the quarters look really open on that jacket, and the proportions seem slightly off. I could see that jacket looking really good if it were loosened up a bit though.

Me, I've gotten a Nom de Guerre M65 (my wife said that this was my early Christmas present) and a new Messenger bag (a Chrome Citizen - got a pretty good deal on the price - local hookup) as well as a Engineered Garments for Styleforum belt. I am savoring the last few days I am the only person in the world with a blue one (my wife has one in henna) while all the others are on route to their rightful owners. Hmmm, I've got a fair bit of new stuff recently. Excepting jeans and tees. Time to re-focus on the basics again, I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.