• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1225 plus shipping whatever that was around 25 bucks more i think?
comme des garcon nyc has a size small left in black..they had it listed for 1175
i coudlnt find anyone else in the country who had it ron herman just had one in medium which is my size
but if you wanted to get one maybe dsm has em in london but i didnt check

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I got a gangster ass fred perry england dark grey cardigan with cognac leather buttons and burgundy wreath.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
I got a gangster ass fred perry england dark grey cardigan with cognac leather buttons and burgundy wreath.

sounds righteous. pics please!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It is exactly what I was picturing in my head too. That one gem in the whole place at cie FI, that and this dope mid thigh length cp co jacket in washed linen. My cardi even came with a spare button you have to see it. Looks so dope with the fedora player, I'll try to take a pic tomorrow or some **** still don't have the sony camera software.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Some new goodies from the last month: Ballantyne grey cashmere v-neck, like new, $20 from ebay. Thick and soft and a nice slim fit to boot. http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0007jf9.jpg Brooks Bros. made in England black wingtips. I don't really wear black dress shoes very often, but these are great basics and they were cheap as hell.http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0008rx5.jpg Samurai S0505XX. These are awesome. I've only worn them once so far (I've been wearing my SD-105 mostly for now) but the fit is the perfect amount of anti-fit while still being slim, and the denim and details are amazing. http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0009ev0.jpg Troglodyte Homunculus shirt from the Seize Sur Veingt online store. I like this shirt a lot but I have few reservations. The fit could be a tad slimmer and I'd prefer a slightly bigger collar, but the fabric is very nice and the buttons are cool. http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0012sa9.jpg Polo Cashmere/wool zip cardigan. I was looking for something exactly like this for a while. The color, fit and length are all perfect.
img0013qi4.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
It is exactly what I was picturing in my head too. That one gem in the whole place at cie FI, that and this dope mid thigh length cp co jacket in washed linen.

was at FI cie on sat nite and saw the Fred Perry cardi you got...yes indeedy it is swweeet. and it was a "made in england" number to boot. good purchase!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Baron, nice pickups. I like that Trog shirt, too bad it's not slimmer fitting but that's something your tailor can easily remedy.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
was at FI cie on sat nite and saw the Fred Perry cardi you got...yes indeedy it is swweeet. and it was a "made in england" number to boot. good purchase!

hahaa thanks J, me and one of the workers snatched up the two popular sizes and I think only two were left, glad you liked it. I want to pick up the branquinho piece and maybe a marni one also in the next couple of months, love cardigans.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
yep, they had one in my size...it was tempting but I have a few FP sweaters (incl cardi's) that I don't wear enough so I passed but it's def right up my alley. post some pics of you wearing it when the weather gets cooler

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I need to get this cam situation rectified. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have known about the real deal uk stuff. I always liked fp but thought the quality was slightly shoddy way back when I had a polo years ago. I owe you a drink homey.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just picked up this coat
from varvatos

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Shut up, they look good. Everyone needs a pair of light denim to go with their raws and darks. If you don't like them, send them my way
smile.gif
We are pretty much the same size.

yeah.... ive changed my mind about them... especially after doing a search and seeing that the yahoo jp auctions for these start around 45000 yen.

JayMcDenim

Reaction score
I bought my first pair of chucks today. Black and white, there pretty comfortable. Also got a nice light blue zip up from Penguin, and it fits so nice.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Fok this is the jacket I was telling you about in chocolate brown velvet but this one is tighter

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JET
Fok this is the jacket I was telling you about in chocolate brown velvet but this one is tighter

Hmmm.. Interesting, but the quarters look really open on that jacket, and the proportions seem slightly off. I could see that jacket looking really good if it were loosened up a bit though.

Me, I've gotten a Nom de Guerre M65 (my wife said that this was my early Christmas present) and a new Messenger bag (a Chrome Citizen - got a pretty good deal on the price - local hookup) as well as a Engineered Garments for Styleforum belt. I am savoring the last few days I am the only person in the world with a blue one (my wife has one in henna) while all the others are on route to their rightful owners. Hmmm, I've got a fair bit of new stuff recently. Excepting jeans and tees. Time to re-focus on the basics again, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads