Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rasmus

rasmus Member

filippa k? blah.

2. redgrail

redgrail Senior member

filippa k? blah.

Great post. 9/10.

3. rasmus

rasmus Member

thx!

ok: i would recommend you to look at whyred, carin wester, our legacy, fifth avenue shoe repair, acne etc. if you are interested in swedish brands instead. they are pretty similiar, but the level of quirky and awesome details are way much higher than at filippa k.

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

You serious? You diffentiate between those brands? They're all the same thing! Carin Wester sometimes has different stuff, same with rodebjer, but still. They're all from the same swedish minimalist school. Every season, each one will have 1 or two things different from the other, but shit's the same. Don't try to be some elitist like you're too cool for flippa k but the other swedish brands get you off.

5. redgrail

redgrail Senior member

Level of quirky and awesome: 23.67

6. Diem

Diem Well-Known Member

thx!

ok: i would recommend you to look at whyred, carin wester, our legacy, fifth avenue shoe repair, acne etc. if you are interested in swedish brands instead. they are pretty similiar, but the level of quirky and awesome details are way much higher than at filippa k.

Yeah, srsly most shit from Sweden is identical. And I also feel that Filippa-K have gotten a much more inspired look since Rasmus Wingårdh started doing the menswear and is now comparable to brands such as Acne/Whyred.

7. cjmorris21

cjmorris21 Senior member

Apologies in advance for nudity.

From the other day:
    [​IMG]

Detail:
    [​IMG]

Is this serious?

8. delirium

delirium Senior member

Is this serious?

waiii sooo serious?

give it a rest. it's not that big of a deal. it actually looks pretty good...

9. pg600rr

pg600rr Senior member

waiii sooo serious?

give it a rest. it's not that big of a deal. it actually looks pretty good...

no it doesnt tho

10. chronoaug

It's such a small tatoo that will always be covered by a shirt except at the beach or something, so yea, it's not a big deal. I've seen waaaayyyy worse tatoos. Get over taking everything so serious

11. cjmorris21

cjmorris21 Senior member

It's such a small tatoo that will always be covered by a shirt except at the beach or something, so yea, it's not a big deal. I've seen waaaayyyy worse tatoos. Get over taking everything so serious

Sorry but that is beyond ridiculous. At least people who have shitty tattoos have a reason for having it or THINK it is something bad ass/cool looking. This is a fucking Polo Ralph Lauren horse. What does that mean to you?

12. Ott

Ott Senior member

What does that mean to you?
    It's performative: a statement on the ephemerality and meaningless of all things [​IMG] seriously, why are people still derailing this thread? Who cares what someone else does to their body, especially when it's completely invisible most of the time?

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Fuck the tattoo let's get this thread back on track and see some shitty Socal purchases again.

14. chronoaug

I personally hate people who try to justify getting tatoos with "deep meaning" when they just want tatoos because they're fun, think they're cool, or a combination of the two. I know a couple people like that and it's sad to hear them defend their tatoos. Man up and say you got it just because you wanted to. I'm bored, jet so i'll post some pics of recent shit to get us back on track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.