• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got mine a couple weeks ago, couldn't live without. Especially since my time warner cable internet is out 8 hours a day.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I thought all asian people were issued those 2 weeks ago?
tounge.gif

yea but the Asian community doesnt consider me asian

the phone rocks...it's easily the best thing I've bought in a long time. We early terminated our Verizon contract to get this thing. the internet surfing on it is great, just like a PC. I had a blackberry with the 4.5 OS upgrade for a more "internet-like internet" and it sucks butt compared to the iphone.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im done with my august shopping, if not counting cheap thrifts...

from ebay:

Polo herringbone chore coat
ll bean blucher mocs
carhartt double knee raw denim carpenters (curiosu how these will feel, since the knees should be 30 oz of denim...)

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought these Friday, NWT Ande Whall Grifter Streaky from Bona Drag. Just got them in the mail at work today (now that is fast shipping...). Very cool denim up close, imo, and should fade really well. (Sorry the photos are so dark, my camera phone doesn't have a flash, plus I have crappy office lighting with no natural light.....
confused.gif
)
0804081353uh6.jpg
downsized0804081352amk2.jpg

GY!BE

Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
Bought these Friday, NWT Ande Whall Grifter Streaky from Bona Drag. Just got them in the mail at work today (now that is fast shipping...). Very cool denim up close, imo, and should fade really well.

(Sorry the photos are so dark, my camera phone doesn't have a flash, plus I have crappy office lighting with no natural light.....
confused.gif
)
0804081353uh6.jpg

downsized0804081352amk2.jpg

i ******* loveeee the denim on the ande whalls

mikeman

Reaction score
Filson small carry on.(sorry for sucking at posting pictures,maybe a mod could fix it?)

SantosLHalper

Reaction score
Bought these Paul Smith York boots last week to take my mind off of the back room dealings for a potential promotion.

Bought these Corso boots today to celebrate that promotion.

My wallet hates eBay, anticipatory spending, and impulse purchasing. Now, if they would just get here....

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Haha. I don't know why blackbird had that. I just google image searched since i don't have a camera yet.

The blue jeans came. They're cool and fit pretty slim but i would definitely love a size 31. The 32s fit alright, but a bit baggy. I almost wanna hot soak and dry, but don't want to eff em' up. They really are a startling blue, but not obnoxious. Justin, did your's have washing instructions or anything?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That obedient sons coat comes with the state fair ribbon.

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
me and Warren G. (lol, on sf) just picked up the black clarks desert boots from banana republic for 16.50 tax shipped. peace.
biggrin.gif
. love it~

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
That obedient sons coat comes with the state fair ribbon.

That's weird. At the risk of walking into a trap set for gullible people, i'll quit asking about it. I just bought the pants though since aloha rag was selling them pretty cheap. I wouldn't mind tracking down that jacket now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics