1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocostella

cocostella Distinguished Member

Vest looks nice. Is this from a FP runway? If so, where to cop the narrow collared polo? GS - what do you know about this?

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Vest looks nice. Is this from a FP runway? If so, where to cop the narrow collared polo? GS - what do you know about this?

that sure is a lotta buttons on the vest!

the narrow collared polo comes in 3 colorways that I know of...I have the black/white trim one....there's also white w/black, and a black w/gold

dunno where to get the narrow collar polos other than my local bricknmortar. The FP website had them a while ago but no longer

3. cocostella

Which shop do you frequent? I make it up there every several months for a show and an amoeba run.

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Posers on melrose....about 10 min from Amoeba

btw, here's an online UK store that has them, and their shipping isnt outrageous

5. cocostella

Thanks GS. Will check it out on the next visit... probably for PW at the Wiltern in sept.

6. asobu

asobu Distinguished Member

[​IMG] Fiorentini + Baker white canvas laceups.

7. Crooow

Crooow Senior Member

I went to the eye doctor yesterday and got my prescription updated, so I fully pulled the trigger on these Mykita frames:

[​IMG]

I tried them on in New York a few weeks ago, and have been thinking about them ever since.

8. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Oh, so that was you on sufu who bought them. Nice ebay find, asobu. I was thinking of grabbing them as well but it was just me being greedy. THey look great.

9. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Distinguished Member

a few frames from spectacles for humans and a couple of jil items

10. asobu

asobu Distinguished Member

Oh, so that was you on sufu who bought them. Nice ebay find, asobu. I was thinking of grabbing them as well but it was just me being greedy. THey look great.

Thanks. Yeah, as I said, I've been looking for them everywhere so I'm glad you didn't grab them. [​IMG]

11. airportlobby

airportlobby Distinguished Member

Neiman Marcus actually carried FP this season, including the limited edition mini collar polos. They had white/black, gray/red and blue with wide white and red tipping (as well as a number of knits). B/c FP doesn't align too well w/ the rest of NM's lines, they were discounted heavily in the local store. Worth a shot.

12. onion

onion Distinguished Member

Neiman Marcus actually carried FP this season, including the limited edition mini collar polos. They had white/black, gray/red and blue with wide white and red tipping (as well as a number of knits). B/c FP doesn't align to well w/ the rest of NM's lines, they were discounted heavily in the local store. Worth a shot.

Are they still on sale? I saw a few FP shirts earlier this season there, and also was a bit surprised they carried them.

13. airportlobby

airportlobby Distinguished Member

Are they still on sale? I saw a few FP shirts earlier this season there, and also was a bit surprised they carried them.

Not sure. I already bought three and I'm trying to resist further temptation. I imagine they will be on sale until they are gone, however, with additional markdowns.

14. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Distinguished Member

New TST sneakers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 pair of Uniqlo T-000 in dark grey
    1 pair of Uniqlo T-000 in khaki

15. Stazy

Stazy Distinguished Member

the narrow collared polo comes in 3 colorways that I know of...I have the black/white trim one....there's also white w/black, and a black w/gold
    I have a grey one with red trim. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.