1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robin

robin Senior member

I like everything except for the tshirts. I hope you don't mess up that jacket and vest combo by wearing them with something like those orange shorts that you just posted though.

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

did some ebay raf as well. not great pics and not sure where/how/when i'd wear this unless i become croatia's #1 lounge singer but had to have it anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

I like everything except for the tshirts. I hope you don't mess up that jacket and vest combo by wearing them with something like those orange shorts that you just posted though.

I need more casual shit to throw on for the weekends. I dislike wearing collared shirts on the weekends since I'm "wasting their use" when they are for work.

4. robin

robin Senior member

did some ebay raf as well. not great pics and not sure where/how/when i'd wear this unless i become croatia's #1 lounge singer but had to have it anyway.
    What kind of fabric/material is that jacket made from?

5. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

f2b, you're everywhere. she has superfine she likes and citizens look good on her but she wants a raw jean that's a bit heavier. maybe sling & stones?
    Acne might work, though they aren't really 'heavy'.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

polyamide. looks almost like fish scales. i'm pretty brave but have not worn it out of the house yet.

What kind of fabric/material is that jacket made from?

7. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

What season K?
    Are you afraid some LI dudes in a truck will cal you at f-a-g again?

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

fw 07/08 actually.

not afraid, just haven't found an appropriate place/occasion.

have an art show next week, may break it out.

9. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

socal- What's that tshirt on the far right? Fucking great. I think i'm going to try to grab a raf button down off yoox this sale season. How is the sizing on raf stuff?

10. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

It's Jil. I am mad I never bought one when they were in the stores. Comes in like 4 different colorways and you can check it out on Yoox.com and they have a full size run.
    The button down shirts I got are like 52s and they fit me in the way that I like so I would say "true to size". The jackets on the other hand can go from 50-54 (for Jil too) so I wouldn't buy online without getting measurments.

11. chronoaug

I'm not gonna buy a jacket online without trying. Tshirts and button downs i'd probably consider. I might ask around someone near my size to see if they have any measurements. Maybe email south willard and ask for a measurement on a 46 and 48.

The tshirt is a bit rich for my blood but man are those jil shirts nice. I like the lighter more subtle one you got as opposed to the other set of darker ones on yoox.

12. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

He did a whole thing with grids and lines that season for Jil as you can see in this other shirt I have.
    [​IMG]

13. xchen

xchen Senior member

So I can't wait for my White's boots to come tomorrow. I'll probably put up some pics when they get here.

14. chronoaug

That shirt is so nice. I remember liking it when you first posted i t. What season was that? Yoox always has shit out of date. I can't afford much jil or anything but man do i like that windowpane/grid/line stuff.

15. unko

unko Well-Known Member

apologies for the crap hotel room camera phone pics...

Mostly posting to give a shout-out for the excellent service at Roden Gray here in Vancouver! Great store, great stuff! Definitely worth a visit - even though my US$ ain't worth squat up here

CDG Play polo:
    [​IMG]

Wings + Horns x Roden Gray v-neck tee - great burgundy color in organic cotton. Hard to see in the pic, but great shoulder detail:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.