• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
so dreamy

:love:

Oxnard

Reaction score
through the last two weeks of April I purchased...
KMW 1980 - one rinse
PRPS Tight Fit - Raw
SEXFH05BK - Raw
Also, two shirts on sale from Hickey (hickeystyle.com) Kindve went on a denim spree, even though it will soon be far too hot to wear most of them (lives in NC)

evilgeniusdan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Rogues Gallery boots are definitely quoddy. And $80? I kind of want to kill you smokestack.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
What's the fit of that shirt like Baron? I assume it the quality is great too?

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Yeah, interested to see a fit pic, if possible. Price on those is super reasonable. Collar looks maybe a little too retro in that pic, though.

I'm lukewarm on the fit. It's a little stiff right now so I'll know better after it's washed. the problem is that it's fairly snug in the shoulders and across the back, but it's blousy at the waist. The sleeves could stand to be an inch longer too. All this could be due to my build - my shoulders and chest are proportionately bigger than my frame, though not extremely so. I love the material and the design, and the issues I describe could be easily fixed by a tailor.

The people at History Preservation Society are very nice and helpful on the phone - highly recommended.

selbsttatig

Reaction score
In lieu of no clothing purchases this month I bought this the other day.

zaccardis_2000_46537655

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Thanks to keykoo, ghulk and jet for encouraging to just wait till i find a pair of below retail ndcs. Finally have a pair of black dress shoes
picture120hf6.jpg
the shoes i've bought in the past few months. i have a pair of costume national homme ones coming but i missed the ups truck today
picture122nx7.jpg
some other ish from the past few months
picture125nf9.jpg
some of my other purchases in 2008 i've already worn so i don't need pics really.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here, haha.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn I like those, I need a non brogued pair. snitch please.

hustlenflo22

Reaction score
^chronoaug those three are fantastic...looking for something like all of those, minus the suede part of the top two
Originally Posted by timpoblete
Smokestack, $80! Nice. Love the red tongue. IIRC Robin, Fall 2007? DDML: The thing about the RG guy ex-working for LL Bean I've heard too. More Rogues Gallery Shoe Pr0n from Nomad's (NOTE: These are not a recent purchase of mine, just posting pics):
ROGUESGALLERYdeckshoe-759883.jpg
ROGUESGALLERYboot1-740495.jpg
ROGUESGALLERYboot2-727800.jpg
ROGUESGALLERYboot3-762993.jpg

These are sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics