1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worn down

worn down Active Member

Last night I bought 3 pairs of RRL selvage jeans, a Rugby cardigan, 2 RRL shirts, and a Polo RL bright sky blue linen military style jacket.

added pics as requested by xchen. didn't happen without pics, eh? haha.
    i also added a picture of a really heavy black suede shirt (shirtjac?) that i picked up a little while back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How's the fit on those RRL's? I'm thinking of getting them for my next pair. Fit-wise, I want something similar to the SD-103 but slimmer thigh an no taper.

2. jkennett

jkennett Senior Member

east coast to west and back to east. currently res
    How's the fit on those RRL's? I'm thinking of getting them for my next pair. Fit-wise, I want something similar to the SD-103 but slimmer thigh an no taper.
    I have two pairs of straight leg, and one slim boot cut in that photo. I went in and actually just bought every pair left in my size. I didn't even try the "bootcut" on at the store, but surprisingly it's ended up being my favorite with it's lower waist, slim legs, and rather straight legs. The "straight leg" has a little bit of a higher waist, which I'm on the fence about. I think the slim boot cut would be right down your alley.

3. PG2G

PG2G Distinguished Member

Camera broken? [​IMG]

And change that sig. Again.

Will post pics soon. I just soaked them over night but there seems to be a bit of excess fabric below the hips so I'll wait for them to dry and then soak them again.

I also picked up a tan sugarcane belt (http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=277)

4. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I'm out of the "not buying in April" club.....picked up a pair of Thin Finns in grey coated from cultizm over the weekend. Been wanting these for a while but no one stateside seems to have em and Cultizm has my size so why wait. cant believe how cheap their prices are, even after 2 day from Germany shipping.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

Damn I'm jealous of you guys I haven't bought shit.

6. shade449

shade449 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he does a lot of nice vests too - I'll be checking one or two out this fall if Blackbird gets them in their buys.

Is that one of the bags from the current season?

Yeah it is, I bought the last on in that color at Secret Service [​IMG]

I'm out of the "not buying in April" club.....picked up a pair of Thin Finns in grey coated from cultizm over the weekend. Been wanting these for a while but no one stateside seems to have em and Cultizm has my size so why wait. cant believe how cheap their prices are, even after 2 day from Germany shipping.

I also bought the Thin Finns in grey coated a week or so ago. It's pretty nice, I really like the color- not too light and not too dark.

7. naaaaate

naaaaate Senior Member

Snagged this silvery sage hickey spread collar shirt on ebay for $20, pretty nice considering it goes for $200 when its new and way overpriced like everything else hickey. I'm hopin to match it with a red knit tie or something like that. (Seller's picture not mine)

[​IMG]

8. Serg

Serg Senior Member

mui jim whalers
    [​IMG]

9. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

Thrifted a very cool pair of orange tab 646's w/ a talon zipper that are already faded pretty well (pics at some point).

10. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

Natural Indigo Slub...

[​IMG]

11. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Have you seen the Black Silver Grim Tims? BlueBee has them so I'm looking forward to checking them out next weekend. Apparently they're black selvage with specs of silver: [​IMG] I picked this up for cheap: [​IMG]

12. timpoblete

timpoblete Distinguished Member

Natural Indigo Slub... [​IMG]
    Wow! How much did those go for?

13. Serg

Serg Senior Member

ooo do they carry those in the nyc 45rpm store? ( I bet they are probubly way too much anyways).

14. kiya

kiya Brand Representative Affiliate Vendor

Wow! How much did those go for?

I paid about $500 for all three, i think proper American retail is closer to $600... 45RPM ships me product in my size when they think i'd be into the item and this time they were spot on..

15. Serg

Serg Senior Member

jebus 200$ for a tee.......

lets go Selfedge indigo tees!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.