• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I doubt you could get that much here or Sufu. If you sold I think it would probably have to be at a bit of a loss, unfortunately.

morse9443

Reaction score
Looks like I'll aim for the return, and then list here for maybe $220 and see what happens. One things for sure - I will never order jeans again without trying on first. Lesson learned/I'm retarted.

Dekayte

Reaction score
It's marsupialed
frown.gif
Also, that's why you have to do a LOT of research when ordering without trying things on. Talk to people who might possibly have a similar body type, etc.

morse9443

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dekayte
It's marsupialed
frown.gif
Also, that's why you have to do a LOT of research when ordering without trying things on. Talk to people who might possibly have a similar body type, etc.

Yea, I did that man. I think I was just stuck in between sizes. Or in denial about my waist size.
smile.gif
Sucks either way. My real mistake was requesting the hem.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look at this as an opportunity to lose a few pounds.

irishkid

Reaction score
im getting a johnny cupcakes tshirt (35 bucks)

graffitiguysthumb.jpg

and some nudie ralf jeans (170 or so)

just bought some true religions for about 300 , my first pair!!!

morse9443

Reaction score
Originally Posted by irishkid
im getting a johnny cupcakes tshirt (35 bucks)
graffitiguysthumb.jpg
and some nudie ralf jeans (170 or so) just bought some true religions for about 300 , my first pair!!!

Is that a ginger kid!?
smile.gif
IMO, you can do a ton better than true religion for $300. Loving a particular cut or style is one thing, but for $300, you can get some top-notch Japanese denim that will be better made and last a lot longer. Like the Samurai's pictured on the previous page that my chubby self can barely fit into.

currence

Reaction score
I usually stick to the blue-purple spectrum of pastels, but it's spring, so I decided to throw caution to the wind and pick up the (universally reviled?) BoO coral shirt.

For what it's worth and those who care, BoO smalls are usually perfect for me, but the coral shirt seems a little bigger than other BoO smalls (I mostly notice this in the sleeve and collar, the chest is still great). Perhaps this confirms the suspicions about the batiste shirts running a bit larger. But don't get any crazy ideas, it's not like you'll be going from a S to a M (or a M to a L, etc.) with the batiste; I just notice it because I'm pretty sensitive to shirt size (not fitting into 95% of stuff will make one sensitive, I suppose).

Anyways, no pics for fit (no cam), so here's a Jake stock shot:

product2664.jpg

homi

Reaction score
Some stuff in anticipation of Spring Bagjack x Beinghunted Messenger bag Heavy nylon codura, 3 strap fastening system, spacious lined interior, metal zip detailing.
2422264750_1aa132040d.jpg
2421451787_cfc936b9c1.jpg
Tim Hamilton for Uniqlo Chambray Club Collar
2421451711_48f9dc626e.jpg
2421451895_1c0b69e238.jpg
Supreme S/S oxford
2421451487_c562970a06.jpg
Nike Air Triax Structure OG colorway. First pair of sneakers in a minute.
2422265004_3600c2c788.jpg
APC Washed Grey New Cure.
2421452009_d480c838c8.jpg

DeadDJ

Reaction score
How and when the hell did you get a small grey club collar?

*Sigh* If you decide to sell it, contact me please.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I love the Tim Hamilton name on there and the made in china right below hahaa.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks that TH collab shirt is ugly as hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads