1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xchen

xchen Distinguished Member

I doubt you could get that much here or Sufu. If you sold I think it would probably have to be at a bit of a loss, unfortunately.

2. morse9443

morse9443 Senior Member

Looks like I'll aim for the return, and then list here for maybe $220 and see what happens. One things for sure - I will never order jeans again without trying on first. Lesson learned/I'm retarted.

3. Dekayte

Dekayte Senior Member

It's retarded [​IMG] Also, that's why you have to do a LOT of research when ordering without trying things on. Talk to people who might possibly have a similar body type, etc.

4. morse9443

morse9443 Senior Member

It's retarded [​IMG] Also, that's why you have to do a LOT of research when ordering without trying things on. Talk to people who might possibly have a similar body type, etc.
    Yea, I did that man. I think I was just stuck in between sizes. Or in denial about my waist size. [​IMG] Sucks either way. My real mistake was requesting the hem.

5. xchen

xchen Distinguished Member

Look at this as an opportunity to lose a few pounds.

6. irishkid

irishkid Member

im getting a johnny cupcakes tshirt (35 bucks)

[​IMG]

and some nudie ralf jeans (170 or so)

just bought some true religions for about 300 , my first pair!!!

7. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

8. morse9443

morse9443 Senior Member

im getting a johnny cupcakes tshirt (35 bucks) [​IMG] and some nudie ralf jeans (170 or so) just bought some true religions for about 300 , my first pair!!!
    Is that a ginger kid!?[​IMG] IMO, you can do a ton better than true religion for $300. Loving a particular cut or style is one thing, but for $300, you can get some top-notch Japanese denim that will be better made and last a lot longer. Like the Samurai's pictured on the previous page that my chubby self can barely fit into.

9. kstanl

kstanl Senior Member

New acne mod jeans. [​IMG] Not too tight in the top block?

10. kert

kert Well-Known Member

^^looks like a good fit.

11. currence

currence Member

I usually stick to the blue-purple spectrum of pastels, but it's spring, so I decided to throw caution to the wind and pick up the (universally reviled?) BoO coral shirt.

For what it's worth and those who care, BoO smalls are usually perfect for me, but the coral shirt seems a little bigger than other BoO smalls (I mostly notice this in the sleeve and collar, the chest is still great). Perhaps this confirms the suspicions about the batiste shirts running a bit larger. But don't get any crazy ideas, it's not like you'll be going from a S to a M (or a M to a L, etc.) with the batiste; I just notice it because I'm pretty sensitive to shirt size (not fitting into 95% of stuff will make one sensitive, I suppose).

Anyways, no pics for fit (no cam), so here's a Jake stock shot:

[​IMG]

12. homi

homi Senior Member

Some stuff in anticipation of Spring Bagjack x Beinghunted Messenger bag Heavy nylon codura, 3 strap fastening system, spacious lined interior, metal zip detailing. [​IMG] [​IMG] Tim Hamilton for Uniqlo Chambray Club Collar [​IMG] [​IMG] Supreme S/S oxford [​IMG] Nike Air Triax Structure OG colorway. First pair of sneakers in a minute. [​IMG] APC Washed Grey New Cure. [​IMG]

13. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior Member

How and when the hell did you get a small grey club collar?

*Sigh* If you decide to sell it, contact me please.

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

I love the Tim Hamilton name on there and the made in china right below hahaa.

15. keykoo

keykoo Distinguished Member

Am I the only one that thinks that TH collab shirt is ugly as hell?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.