1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whodini

whodini Senior member

Baracuta G10 slimfit nylon jacket. Supposed to run small, hopefully it fits

Did I already ask you how this looked and felt in person? I'm curious to see how light it is.

2. dsholmes1

dsholmes1 Senior member

My new belt. It was much needed.
    [​IMG]

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Damn. I was really hoping that ervell red/brown air jacket or the red harrington in small would last till 60off.

What size are you guys getting in that blue schneider shirt? I don't know how to read the number sizing and i was gonna grab the tank top in size 5 whatever that means.

Also, does anyone know what the raf by raf cardigans are made out of? For $150 at 60% off it better be something decent. I like the look of them and kinda want to pair the grey one with the blue raf polo. If someone knew the sizing on raf by raf tops it'd help. I have a l/s tshirt from fall that in medium fits kinda short and box but with really slim arms. Not sure if i should get a small or medium in the polo or cardi.

4. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I asked about sizing at SW and was told I'd be either a 4 or 5. I tries the 5 and it was a nice fit, I could probably fit into a 4 if I was looking for something slimmer. I imagine that would make you a 3 or 4?

5. kronik

kronik Senior member

A 7 is the equivalent to a XL in BoO for me. I shrunk my first SS piece a wee bit as well. I'd say size accordingly. I think Alberto is a 5 in SS, M in BoO which stays inline with that theory. He'd have to confirm though.

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

I might get the 5 anyways. I'm just gonna hem and haw a bit before i decide on the other raf by raf stuff i'm thinking of. Damn, i really wanted that oversized ervell dirty white polo in small but someone snagged it as soon as it went to 60off

7. whodini

whodini Senior member

I might get the 5 anyways. I'm just gonna hem and haw a bit before i decide on the other raf by raf stuff i'm thinking of. Damn, i really wanted that oversized ervell dirty white polo in small but someone snagged it as soon as it went to 60off
    For reference, this is a 5. It fits me like a BoO M (box pleat) so you'd probably be 4/5 no problem: [​IMG]

8. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Probably to Jet or Socal,

How do Raf Simons shoes fit? I'm usually a 41 but maybe they go big...

9. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

The sneakers I bought are a 45 in both RS and RRS. The sandals are a 44. I'd say it s true to size.

10. jufros

jufros Senior member

chrono, i tried it on at SW. size 4 buddy. its like 18.75 pit-pit. ever so slightly less slim than my boo small but the collor is much more flattering.

11. jet

jet Senior member

Probably to Jet or Socal,

How do Raf Simons shoes fit? I'm usually a 41 but maybe they go big...

True, my hitops and lace ups both 43 which is my cp size.

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Neil Barrett burgundy patent-leather oxfords:

[​IMG]

13. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Thanks guys. They're sold out of almost everything schneider but i'll keep it in mind for future reference since i like a fair amount of his pieces. I'll probably just size up on the tank top. Kunk and i can look really cool at a future meet in our tanks showing off the guns.

14. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

you getting up to ny in september alex?

15. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

If people start tipping better, i want to go for a few days in mid august. I'm gonna quit driving and move back to gville and take 2weeks off before grad school (aug 25th). Airline tickets are ridiculous right now. I'm going to try and convince my mom to go up there with my younger sister since they both want to go and try to score a free airline ticket along the way. I probably will spend all my money on food though, not clothes. Food is delicious.

16. Souper

Souper Senior member

I personally love the food here in NY, so it would be money well spent.

17. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

18. xchen

xchen Senior member

^

Nice, Bobo. I'm wanting one, but in raw denim if I can get it. Might pick up one from Chuck's Vintage. RRL has made several through the past few years that are on ebay but they are predistressed which I'd rather avoid. I'm pretty fascinated with all things workwear these days, though.

19. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

check ebay for vintage ones [​IMG] Theres a lot, and often cheap. Probably more available in larger sizes though.

I got two in blue raw denim (blue bell and montgomery ward, both vintage), one in black raw denim (A.P.C), one broken in (big ben), one white/blue stripe from levis, and now this one in duck. I mainly got the carhartt one to have a jacket I can wear denim shirts with and not look like a denim freak [​IMG]

20. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

I might get a chore coat this fall in duck or hickory stripe from Pointer--inspired by family man, a continuous lean, and junya. Anyone have advice on sizing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.