• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
bespoke to your feet or SF MC "bespoke"?

SF MC bespoke, I already posted pics in a ms thread when I got them, thought you read that forum. I don't do (or need) bespoke shoes...

I don't think I ever paid full price for menswear stuff, only designer clothing. I liked those because they have an eggplant patina on the tip that you can't see very well on the pic I posted.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
SF MC bespoke, I already posted pics in a ms thread when I got them, thought you read that forum. I don't do (or need) bespoke shoes...

I don't think I ever paid full price for menswear stuff, only designer clothing. I liked those because they have an eggplant patina on the tip that you can't see very well on the pic I posted.

I must have missed it.

Though I wish you did purchase them bespoke made to your criteria and feet.

I would have chuckled at seeing the reaction of those who would crave them so badly, when someone that has a subliminal disdain for men's clothing was the one who actually purchased them.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I must have missed it.

Though I wish you did purchase them bespoke made to your criteria and feet.

I would have chuckled at seeing the reaction of those who would crave them so badly, when someone that has a subliminal disdain for men's clothing was the one who actually purchased them.

Hahaha, I might consider berluti bespoke if I can't find the model I want next time I look for it but I doubt the mc contingent would approve anyway so I would miss the mark. You dress up way more than me, maybe you could do it?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
No Berluti please...they are too arts and craft looking.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
No Berluti please...they are too arts and craft looking.

I only like stuff like eggplant or fuma on the olga last, maybe with a few piercings. Not the sunday school special crap.

jgu

Reaction score
Got Wings + Horns Jacket from Barneys. May return it. The collar is really big.

wh2kb0.jpg

wh1ci8.jpg

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fred_perry_jacket.jpg

I can dress up like jason now - I'm going to be so rad!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I like that a lot. I want a tech windbreaker/bomber like that for spring even though it's still in the 70s at night.
It's waxed, fyi. It just looks shiny from the flash.

JoelF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
I can dress up like jason now - I'm going to be so rad!

Robin, that looks really good. A couple of questions. Did you buy direct from Fred Perry? Thoughts on Fred Perry vs. Baracuta? Also this has flap pockets, what's on the FP website now has slash. Does FP still do flap? How is sizing? Thanks.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I finally gave in and got a wrangler chambray for spring/summer. It isn't the 1--% cotton one, but I am still pretty jazzed about it.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Robin wanting to dress like GetSmart.
SoCal wanting to dress like Chris.

wtf!?

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoelF
Robin, that looks really good. A couple of questions. Did you buy direct from Fred Perry? Thoughts on Fred Perry vs. Baracuta? Also this has flap pockets, what's on the FP website now has slash. Does FP still do flap? How is sizing? Thanks.
Flap pockets, with button snaps. Sizing runs small and I went up to a 42, though I'm size 40 in the made in england polos (and a medium in most other things). I bought it from Scott Khulman in Seattle (206-441-1999) for about $360ish, and they only have a size 44 left. They do take phone orders from what I've been told. I wouldn't mind also picking up the red version:
fred_perry_shot_2.jpg
Originally Posted by SoCal
Robin wanting to dress like GetSmart. SoCal wanting to dress like Chris. wtf!?
I sometimes actually wish I could dress like Chris (Fade to Black too), though it's just not in me. He's very inspirational however.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Wait til you guys see still, that ***** fucs everyone up in the goth territory.

*edit-Some pics on another site

igp1779lr3.jpg
2345846079_6aab14e232_o.jpg
2343525089_74339b9a8f_o.jpg
igp1743jg6.jpg
igp17221gp8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics