Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Got an awesome pair of hm thinsulate gloves yeah!

2. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Nice pick-up. I had a beautiful pair of Agnes B. moleskin trousers which were ruined by the dry cleaners. I love her shirts and she used to make these wonderful tees. They had an exhibition of her t-shirts last month at Galeries Lafayette which I missed.[​IMG]
    I was surprised to see how "popular" Agnes B was back in Europe as I believe London has 5 stores. How's the Berlin store?

3. ardeetee

ardeetee Senior member

there are a bunch of Agnes B locations here in Paris, not to mention the department stores that carry it as well. Seems to have some decent sales, but with the dollar taking a beating, the deal isn't as sweet.

4. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

I was surprised to see how "popular" Agnes B was back in Europe as I believe London has 5 stores.

How's the Berlin store?

There used to be a big Agnes B. shop in Galeries Lafayette but they closed the men's section of it a few seasons ago. It was stupid because they had Agnes B. men together with the women's line on the womenswear floor so no one found it. Really poor planning. They've just revamped the men's section and Agnes B. is back in. I still really only look at the line whenever I'm in Paris or London though.

5. asobu

asobu Senior member

I just gots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I've been waiting for that B.Son two tone turtle neck thingy since mid-october.

6. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Great fucking pickups man. I'd own all of that if i had the cash. It seems the corpus lambskin bomber is the only piece from this season that isn't dissapointing people in fit/quality/material. What are the shoes again? I remember thinking about getting them a couple weeks ago but forget where i saw them/what brand. I also love the color on that w&h flannel. Don't mean to tug your peen too much, but i just like all those items a lot. You better post a waywt pic when you get them all.

7. asobu

asobu Senior member

Thanks man. Yeah, I was a bit worried about the Corpus bomber after I read some hand-on impressions with their gear but I'm very pleased with this one. It's really soft, seems dureable I and I think the whole thing really fits me well. The shoes are from Maharishi. Here. I like the wax coating and I think they'll be beautiful after I beat them up a bit this winter. Haha, I'm still a bit weirded out about the whole pic posting thing but I might give it shot, I guess, soon enough.

8. asobu

asobu Senior member

Oh, yeah, how could I forget. My favourite purchase in a long time, got it a few weeks ago Wool turtleneck knit w/ jacquard sleeves from Raf Simons mainline f/w 05-06 and it's amazing. Really soft, perfect fit and long sleeves. My favourite sweater I own. [​IMG]

9. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I've seen that for sale in the superfuture market awhile back. It looks cool and nice fitting, but i'm just curious what it'd look like on a normal person in a non-runway setting.

10. asobu

asobu Senior member

Yeah, that's where I picked it up! I think it works well, if I ever get on with posting in WAYWT I'll try to post one with this.

11. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Those look like Fair Isle sleeves.

12. chiral

chiral Senior member

13. asobu

asobu Senior member

SoCal2NYC, I'd trust you since I'm not sure about these things but on the tag it says jaquard slvs. Not that it matters, as long as they look nice!

14. whacked

whacked Senior member

15. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.