• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by titojackson
How did this end up fitting? I was considering buying one, but figured I'd be stuck with something designed to fit a paunchy old man. Looks nice though.

Its coming wednesday. Ill take measurements before I send it back, which Im 85%sure Im going to do. I could get lucky though I believe medium is the smallest size this co. makes but who knows. Youd think clothing companies would have measurements but that makes too much sense.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Grapist
What? Is there sample sale going on or something?

No,
Its sold out everywhere and I really wanted it. I happened to speak to him randomly the other day and explained to him the situation so he just said he could just give me a sample that i can come and pick up sometime this week...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Went to HM today and picked up a grey scoop neck sweater along with some black cotton trousers (just like the whites I had).

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Stowa Airman Ikarus (w/ brown strap)
1180683415-15907.jpg

Garage/Surf Rock

Reaction score
Whoa, does GS really hate Asian people that much? It's like the Chapelle blind black white supremacist sketch, only GS is not blind, unless the shades are for covering that up. I knew he was into skin stuff, but I figured that was of the non-political or racial supremacy type.

My guess is he is embarassed by certain Asians, especially being in California? Or I'm blowing this out of proportion ...

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most Asian people are unbearable. Doooown with hello kitty, and peace signs.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how's the quality on those? i really have always liked the look

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock
Or I'm blowing this out of proportion ...

yep
smile.gif
Originally I wanted heads of ALL the races I can't stand skewered like a shishkabob then realized that my arm isn't that long
frown.gif
devil.gif
boxing[1].gif

Originally Posted by GoSurface
Most Asian people are unbearable.

This is true as well, only asians seem to realize this. Esp in SoCal

Synrax

Reaction score
I find it to be more of a generation or culture issue rather than race.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock
I'm not a huge of Asians either. I just wonder, GS, if you'd walk around certain neighborhoods in LA with a tattoo of any other races skewered on your arm.

I'm a pretty confrontational guy in real life, but I'm not stoopid either

tho I would have no problem walking around any LA neighborhood with a cornucopia of races skewered on my arm. But just, for example, a mexican guy's head? ****, I'm not suicidal

** but I'm surprised how many seem to think there's a "racial" motivation for this tattoo. I like the image of a knife going thru a head....and if I picked a white/black/brown head then it'd be more of a racial image rather than using something of my own likeness. Ultimately the right hand of justice cares not for the color of skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads