1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Recent purchases

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by minya, Apr 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

The MMM sale starts next friday. This sweater is not available at either location. It got sold out a while ago...

is this the martin margiela store in nyc or just a store that carries mmm that will be going on sale?

2. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

everyones sold out of all the nice stuff of margiela
    there is no point in trying to buy anything
    because you wont find anything
    if you do decide to go the store and purchase something, it is actually just crap and youre really just a label whore...

3. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

Sucks that I'll have to be in Orlando for 3+ months next year :/
    There's a Barneys outlet if you want to score some ugly TR jeans or some ill fitting sweaters. But yea, Orlando is a wasteland shopping wise. The Zara here is terrible. The nice thing is that the Millenia Mall is full of attractive wiminz. You figure there would be one decent boutique though. Gainesville even got a hypebeasty/hipster store that sells Nudie the past month or so. It's a start i guess. Again, are there such thing as sales in NY/Boston the week or two after Xmas? I have no idea.

4. jet

jet Senior member

5. Chadley

Chadley Senior member

Nice looking boots, jet. I like the reddish hue of the suede (if that's not from the picture).

6. ghulkhan

ghulkhan Senior member

[​IMG] apc
    terrible

7. jet

jet Senior member

Nice looking boots, jet. I like the reddish hue of the suede (if that's not from the picture).

Thanks, that's actually what I really liked about them (almost brick colored) along with the sole. The shape is perfect and they complement jeans and earth toned tops well. I can't wait to bust these out.

8. bsyde82

bsyde82 Senior member

Thanks, that's actually what I really liked about them (almost brick colored) along with the sole. The shape is perfect and they complement jeans and earth toned tops well. I can't wait to bust these out.

how much? the standard 427?

9. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Again, are there such thing as sales in NY/Boston the week or two after Xmas? I have no idea.

Yes, Saks, Neiman Marcus, BG/LB and most boutiques are heavily discounted then as they are clearing out the remainder of fall to make room for resort and spring.

10. asobu

asobu Senior member

jet: love those boots man.

11. jet

jet Senior member

how much? the standard 427?

Right at 4.

jet: love those boots man.

Thanks man.

12. razuel

razuel Senior member

Brandos came in yesterday, I love zappos.

[​IMG]

13. Musselma

Musselma Senior member

Nice, Raz. About to pick up a pair myself [​IMG]

14. atomicranch

atomicranch Senior member

Brandos came in yesterday, I love zappos.

Got a pair of Brandos from Zappos myself last week. Endless has them on sale for $215 - Zappos will price match +10%.

15. razuel

razuel Senior member

Got a pair of Brandos from Zappos myself last week. Endless has them on sale for $215 - Zappos will price match +10%.
    I saw that sale at endless, but they didn't have my size. I had no idea that zappos price matches, that would've saved me 50 bucks. Too late now [​IMG] already wore them all day. Sucks. But I love the boots. I just emailed them to see if they can still do something for me, maybe credit me some money to match it.

16. theotherevan

theotherevan Member

Bought a WESC peacoat today, fits GREAT.
    [​IMG]

17. xchen

xchen Senior member

I just ordered a tanner belt and wallet to hold up my APC New Standards that are already getting too loose.

18. underwearer

underwearer Senior member

lolz^^

I got a Ben Sherman corduroy baracuta-style jacket today for $40.

19. jet

jet Senior member

PS. Anyone looking for mmm shit check aloharag where they just went on sale.

20. atomicranch

atomicranch Senior member

I saw that sale at endless, but they didn't have my size. I had no idea that zappos price matches, that would've saved me 50 bucks. Too late now [​IMG] already wore them all day. Sucks.

But I love the boots.

I just emailed them to see if they can still do something for me, maybe credit me some money to match it.

The standard process for a Zappos price match is to order as usual then give them a call within 10 days of the purchase. They'll do the match for you no problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.