• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Pangolin the cotton was actually a selling point for me on this one. The other polo sweater i got is merino and since I had to size down on that CHCM one i think the cotton will be better since i'll probably be wearing it against my skin.
I'll let you know how it is,

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Pangolin the cotton was actually a selling point for me on this one. The other polo sweater i got is merino and since I had to size down on that CHCM one i think the cotton will be better since i'll probably be wearing it against my skin.
I'll let you know how it is,

How else would you be wearing a polo if not against your skin?

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sou-Sou cotton kimono-collar top in 'moss':
145978561.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^knew that was you who posted it as I scrolled

copped an exterior outlet on a dedicated 20 amp for my pressure washer so I can detail my cars sup @UrbanComposition

it's nice when one of your good homies is a wireman otherwise would have run 7 bills

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^knew that was you who posted it as I scrolled

copped an exterior outlet on a dedicated 20 amp for my pressure washer so I can detail my cars sup @UrbanComposition

it's nice when one of your good homies is a wireman otherwise would have run 7 bills
How did he run it? MC and then punched through the exterior wall to a weatherproof box?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How did he run it? MC and then punched through the exterior wall to a weatherproof box?

gfi in a weatherproof box, emt with thhn 12g running up into attic joining flex then fished it to the panel

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'Tis the season.

Margaret Howell x3 (Thanks, Matches Fashion). The first two are rollneck versions of the saddle shoulder crews, and are absolute winners.

A couple a Scott & Charters cashmere caps from NMWA

A handful of A Kind of Guise Honda beanies. Best watch cap ever- thick, and the Italian lambswool is softer than anything and totally itch free. Good for bald heads.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tbh i think I’m returning that polo.
colour is great, it’s super soft. I really want to love it.
I just feel like it fits a bit weird and leans more boring than cool.

surrender

Reaction score
I grabbed the same Howell saddle neck crew from Matches, as well as these Oliver Spencer cords and Master-Piece tote. I've had the latter in my bag, and was glad it made it through to sale season.

Attachments

• 1292923_1_zoom.jpg
    1292923_1_zoom.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 1298807_1_zoom.jpg
    1298807_1_zoom.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 46

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tbh i think I’m returning that polo.
colour is great, it’s super soft. I really want to love it.
I just feel like it fits a bit weird and leans more boring than cool.

Is it the sweater, or you?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed the same Howell saddle neck crew from Matches
The sale was unreal for MH- good prices + 40% off. I’m loving the rust color, too. Best part is, no need to pay attention to Black Friday madness.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@zissou nice haul! About AKOG watch caps, are they high crowned/long-ish? Your description sounds great, as long as they dont cover the entire ears..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads