• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NO MERCY

Reaction score
Bought a bunch of stuff recently. Really happy with everything.

M25016-Italian-Jail-Jacket,-Lt-Linen-Black.jpg
CHCM_EVAN_KINORI_ZIP_JACKET_CLAY_BELGIAN_BUTCHER_LINEN_1_1024x1024.jpg
DSC_0581.jpg
IMG_9795web.jpg
mhl jogger.JPG
807-Fed_-Product-Page-2_800x800.jpg
20190304173.jpg
red-wing-shoes-9095-caverly-chukka-cigar-esquire.jpg
spalwart.JPG

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tom Ford

Pale Gray USA Denim

View attachment 1171395
Cream Corduroy USA Denim
View attachment 1171396
Mustard Knit
View attachment 1171397

Valentino

Guayabera
View attachment 1171398
Cuban Collar Shirt
View attachment 1171399

Custom Raybans with “Evolve” Photochromic Lenses. Pretty cool gift, had the “Ray-Ban” brand thing taken off the lenses

View attachment 1171400

I despise the printed branding almost all sunglasses have on the lens these days. Makes your face a walking billboard.

If you take a penny, you can safely scratch off the print from the lenses. I've done it on all my sunglasses without any visible damage.

https://lifehacker.com/remove-logos-from-glasses-with-a-penny-893875250

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

too lazy to unspoiler these and i'm not sure i understand why someone would in a thread dedicated to purchases

I despise the printed branding almost all sunglasses have on the lens these days. Makes your face a walking billboard.

If you take a penny, you can safely scratch off the print from the lenses. I've done it on all my sunglasses without any visible damage.

https://lifehacker.com/remove-logos-from-glasses-with-a-penny-893875250

i despise branding and most logos however sometimes i feel it's part of the design and in very rare cases i actually like it

in the case of ray bans it's not the company it once was so i wouldn't be complacent enough to floss it though i don't know if i'd go through the trouble of removing it, i just don't wear ray bans...however i have some obnoxious french designer locs which has tastefully gaudy logos on the wide arms. I also don't mind the R on raf's classic knit jumpers from many moons ago. I think the hermes H is stupid as is the tom ford T on the belts, possibly interesting on the arms of shades without being obvious

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whoa cool clothes dude. I’m sure you put together some great fits w those!

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The great thing about a polo towel is right after a shower you slip it right on. No need for a separate towel to dry your body up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads