• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some recent grabs in order: valstar, portuguese flannel, stephan schneider, camoshita, kaptain sunshine, and some honns gloves :) hope sizing works out

20181015117.jpg i-img464x700-1544355152kb3rfk75984.jpg NOTRE-CHICAGO-STEPHAN-SCHNEIDER-COMB-TROUSERS-KHAKI-8961_2048x2048.jpg
large_camoshita-brown-corduroy-box-pleat-dress-pants.jpg

135832957.jpg

honns-oliver-leather-tech-gloves-original-371720.jpg

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^1 on wool blankets. But I'm vs Fuuma on mattresses. Instead, I subscribe to the iammatt doctrine of natural latex no-coil mattress with linen sheets.

@Kaplan, this one from Club Monaco is 30mm iirc, and was nice irl. Have you tried eBay or other sources for a vintage belt? Belts were thinner years ago. I like 30 mm (or 1 1/8") belts too, and have had some good luck on eBay, particularly the older Trafalgar Cortina ones. I believe the new ones are a bit wider than the old ones and the leather isn't as nice, but the design is the same.
Thanks, that belt does look pretty nice, though as mentioned I won't be ordering from the US as it means a 150% increase in price. But it's still nice to see what's out there.

On beds, as a Scandinavian with a Hästens bed for more than 10 years, and as someone who used to know a tall guy named Thorsten, I very much enjoyed Fuuma's post.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where??

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mid_Adidas_GTX_REIGN_1440x.jpg
Some addidas goretex sneakers for the rainy NE weather

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Late on a mattress talk but early 2018 I bought a tuft and needle mattress. I'm pretty damn picky when it comes to mattresses. Slept on Stearns and Foster for most the time. But when I tried my friends $500 tuft and needle I instantly purchased it. Only used it for like 3 months before I moved and left it at the house, but wasn't even mad.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. These are such cool pieces!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is dec - early jan, lots of things came up, glad i held out funds wise.

3sixteen x schott tough out suede
Y8YY7Jp.jpg

cDiem side zips, needed something sleek w/zips
HDoAaCO.jpg

some w+h stuff
K7pamrU.jpg

6wWLJlg.jpg

ZVyb20B.jpg

NIN Jermaine Rogers foil concert poster 12/3/18
3xhITwx.jpg

NIN Zoltron foil concert poster 12/4/18
2mftDm4.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads