• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What?
I can’t tell if this is an absolutely awful “joke” or if you’re serious. They absolutely make mens shirts and that’s what all of those are.

No joke, trust me. I am apparently just a bad Googler. What's their website?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, that’s fair. it’s probably more on me for thinking you might have been making a bad joke.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, that’s fair. it’s probably more on me for thinking you might have been making a bad joke.

******* woke police over here just looking to get triggered

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah Equipment whole deal was luxurious men's shirts, for women (though there used to be a separated men's line). I think it was relaunched as womenswear a few years ago and is now leaning more into the genderless thing but for all intents and purposes it was mostly always the case. Their classic 2 pockets shirt has a pretty blousy cut and buttons up on the right anyway.

The only problem you can run into is the sleeves being a bit short if you're tall and pick a smaller size. Also they do make slim fit models now so you've got the be careful and go for the heritage or classic models... or do as I do and buy vintage ones (made in France!). Loose fit guaranteed and authentic prints and colors.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally made some clothing purchases after not having bought anything for over five months. These are my first pants purchases since (likely) going down a waist size, so here's hoping they work out!

Monitaly

monitaly_ss21_made_in_usa_cotton_linen_relaxed_pants_10_.jpg

Fujito

fujito_japan_spring_summer_2021_ss21_saxe_blue_seersucker_easy_pants_9_.jpg

Kaptain Sunshine

kaptain_sunshine_japan_spring_summer_2021_ss21_black_and_navy_seersucker_pleated_trousers_1_.jpg

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Packages starting to arrive now. Did four seperate parcels and mark downs to avoid getting shafted on customs. :D

Hoodies and Sweats first. T-Shirts hopefully arriving in the next fortnight or so.

Visvim Amplus Uneven Dye Hoodie
Visvim Jumbo Stencil Hoodie
Cottle Akane Hoodie
Visvim Jumbo Veggie Dye Hoodie
Filmelange 3/4 Sweat
Visvim 3/4 ICT Crash Sweat
Kapital Surf Hoodie - unseen (for the other half ;-) )

2LgaOD5.jpg

Lr9XU97.jpg

ucEt2TD.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads