• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RaiseThePrice

Reaction score
5711223D-58FD-42AA-A79C-FE6DF6255802.jpeg

Visvim Uneven Dye Jumbo Sweater in Ivory

EE841EEA-0956-4864-B153-B62585752278.jpeg

Visvim Bollard Crew Knit

asaa1000

Reaction score
Auralee is fantastic, sleeper brand for sure. Love their sweats and chinos.
Have never handled their sweats/hoodies so curious what makes them special or different. Thoughts? The oversized cut does look good though.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Primarily the fabrics and cut. Just well engineered, well thought out, and robust fabrics. While I've not owned much of the spring summer stuff, all of their fall/winter items have met or exceeded my expectations. I feel like most brands will have a few flops here and there but their stuff is consistently good. I've not owned their knits yet but plan to, most of the fabrics or weaves are totally custom. I also enjoy the roomy fit, but to be honest I'm a 5 in uppers and lowers and most stuff just cuts it for me, so if anything id wish they were more generous with sizing

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't this the FW07 jacket worn with a turtleneck and grey slacks? Might be an earlier variant but I'd need to check....

Yeah not sure, from the pictures I can find it looks like the jacket shows up in both 2004 and 2007
1613413401589.png
1613413432422.png

But for both collections I've only seen the brown versions, while the black jackets from the same collections have different pockets and collars. Not that it matters particularly to me when it's from, was just curious if anyone was familiar with a way to distinguish between the two.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads