• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kinda want those too
They will sell very quickly, so I wouldn’t wait if you definitely want them. They launched online a half hour ago, and so far no sizes are sold out at Snow Peak. And, you can only order one pair from Snow Peak, so I bought a half size up from Bodega, and a half size down from KITH. :embar: If you are a large size, KITH currently has 14 & 15, Bodega is sold out of almost all sizes except 13, and Snow Peak just has up to 12.

Last edited:

Jonas251

Reaction score
I was on snow peak website at 10 but just didn’t end up pulling the trigger. Already regret it.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was on snow peak website at 10 but just didn’t end up pulling the trigger. Already regret it.

:confused2: Go to KITH. They still have a full size run, apparently. Only size 7 left at Snow Peak, and a couple small sizes left at Bodega.

Jonas251

Reaction score
:confused2: Go to KITH. They still have a full size run, apparently. Only size 7 left at Snow Peak, and a couple small sizes left at Bodega.
Secured! Greatly appreciated. Normally a 10 in nb (9.5 in salamon, 10 in nike, 9 for converse). So hoping the size 10 works !

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great! Jared at the SP Portland store said they run TTS. If the 10 is too big for you, and the 9.5 I ordered is too small for me (which is likely), I’ll trade you if you’d like. I also have a 10 and 10.5 coming to me.

Jonas251

Reaction score
Great! Jared at the SP Portland store said they run TTS. If the 10 is too big for you, and the 9.5 I ordered is too small for me (which is likely), I’ll trade you if you’d like. I also have a 10 and 10.5 coming to me.

hell yeah bro. That would be dope. Assume reselling won’t be much of an issue as wel.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Cotton Dockers What’s the Hawaiian shirt you recently picked up? Thx

I think it's the post imperial one from the pre-order run. They had it on their website, and nmwa. I bought the same brown one with the square waves, but will be exchanging it.

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Olive aviator trousers and waxed suede ropers, both MMM

Screenshot_20200907_185113.jpg

Screenshot_20200907_185342.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads