• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Told you those sands would be awesome! I think right behind Havana it’s my favorite color way I don’t know why they don’t it more.
I'm glad they keep some bits limited. The Havana 3 is the best colour way IMO.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fullcount and drug dispenser
fc.JPG
pf300.JPG

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what machine is that? been thinking about investing in an espresso machine.

l1mab3an

Reaction score
@1969 Love my Profitec! I also dig those wood knobs, looks like a Clive (great shop) exclusive? The 300 is a single boiler, right? I bought my 500 before the PID was an option but aside from having to flush between pulls its been a tank for years

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@1969 Love my Profitec! I also dig those wood knobs, looks like a Clive (great shop) exclusive? The 300 is a single boiler, right? I bought my 500 before the PID was an option but aside from having to flush between pulls its been a tank for years

Yeah from Clive. Its a dual boiler unit, the smallest one on the market I think. PID is nice after coming from an ancient Expobar.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered another Hume shirt in Japanese linen from Rosen. I already have a short-sleeved version in stonewashed cotton, which I like so much, I just had to have a long-sleeved one. I can see myself ordering a special suit from them in the near future... I already have a Plato in dark green wool, so maybe a Turing or Kant in a deep red linen or wool if @Rosenrot can find something like that... let's see.
DSC08223_1920x.jpg

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gracia from Rosen just e-mailed me to say that she was looking at my order and based on my previous purchases she would recommend sizing up on the long-sleeved Hume shirt. I sent some measurements, and I think I agree. This is fantastic service. How many other companies would even bother? Apart from the fact that they do really well-thought-out clothes at reasonable prices for such high quality, this is why I'm going to keep going back to them- and keep recommending them here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads