• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
D5608606-C2A7-49F2-9BCD-DD72A9A6D0D2.jpeg

Woo, these J Crew 80s replica sweaters (and certain clean originals) have become my new favorite thing. I’m not sure how long they’ve been making them, but I was able to hunt down a couple more on the reselling sites. The replicas are tagged “J Crew Always”.

They go well with light wash jeans, driving moccasins and vintage sunglasses.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1341938

Woo, these J Crew 80s replica sweaters (and certain clean originals) have become my new favorite thing. I’m not sure how long they’ve been making them, but I was able to hunt down a couple more on the reselling sites. The replicas are tagged “J Crew Always”.

I believe they were brought back only in the last year or less. It’s a great sweater, especially on sale.

Agree with the jeans and mocs pairing.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1341938

Do they fit like standard J.Crew sweaters?

Joytropics

Reaction score
47455EDA-79E0-4A62-B731-D9F3A13EB8E3.jpeg

(Edit: Brand is Yves Salomon Homme.) Received it just in time for 60 degree weather...

Last edited:

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One cool thing, one stupid thing

Evan Kinori casentino wool jacket. Hope it fits, got the last one from the web store
0h0VsWx.jpg

Hoka One One shoes. Somebody at work told me they were cool
NyvzFNG.jpg
Looks like a top down progression from middle age to geriatric in one fit. Well done.

Reactions: msg

Joytropics

Reaction score
Like the coat. Maker?

Yves Salomon Homme.

I'm wearing mostly tailored clothes these days, but i guess old hypebeast habits die hard. Plus the lining is so soft that wearing this 8 pound monstrosity over a tee shirt feels incredible.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked this up last fall - you won't regret it!

Evan Kinori casentino wool jacket. Hope it fits, got the last one from the web store
0h0VsWx.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads