• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
Make sure you don't get tricked into buying the deceptively labeled 40% ABV 25yr.

Nahson 25 cs @ 400.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
RSAVC400-Black-B.jpg

I figure black is the color least likely to render my nipples visible in full sunlight.

Out of curiosity, anyone know the difference between this and the regular AA viscose tee? Is it just the sizing?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wjk sandals. Just received these and the quality is crazy amazing.

wjk_sandal1.jpg

wjk_sandal2.jpg

wjk tee. Fabric on this one is very heavy, almost industrial like.

wjk_tack1.jpg

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OMFG EVERBODY HATE ON THE SANDALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEET ARE THE DEVIL666666666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No but for real, those look nice.
Are they brown or black?
Tee looks pretty crazy.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It might be because I'm piss drunk (even when drunk I'll backspace like crazy to correct all the typos), but BB1's recent rants against the American buying mentality combined with those sandals...

What the ****, man? I enjoy your aesthetic... I enjoy what you bring here. But seriously, I think you need to take a break from all this and have a reflecting period or something.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Just received these and the quality is crazy amazing.

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

no one is allowed to use this phrase anymore

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
RSAVC400-Black-B.jpg
I figure black is the color least likely to render my nipples visible in full sunlight. Out of curiosity, anyone know the difference between this and the regular AA viscose tee? Is it just the sizing?

Regular viscose tee fits like a t-shirt. This one is like you're wearing some giant's shirt. Basically, extremely over-sized.
(even when drunk I'll backspace like crazy to correct all the typos)
haha me too

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by melonadejello
No but for real, those look nice. Are they brown or black? Tee looks pretty crazy.
They are black, but the sole is made of stacked leather with an subtle brown/black pattern on the sides. Fabric is so thick on the tee that it feels almost like amour to wear! Lad Musician may have some of the nicest smooth tight weave fabric I've seen, but wjk has some of the best thick tee fabric (at least on their expensive shirts). Does anyone else even make stuff like this?? wjk may be my new favorite brand.
It might be because I'm piss drunk (even when drunk I'll backspace like crazy to correct all the typos), but BB1's recent rants against the American buying mentality combined with those sandals...
Just because I may adopt a particular point of view in my speech it does not mean that I personally endorse or condemn the idea. I frequently like to take on different points of view in order to explore an idea, thus often I don't take my own statements as seriously as it may appear to others. Besides, one can make observations about America without being required to judge if you personally like it or not.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Regular viscose tee fits like a t-shirt. This one is like you're wearing some giant's shirt. Basically, extremely over-sized.

Well, at least the one I sniped is a small...

bryanayrb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
Well, at least the one I sniped is a small...
ive tried that t on before (smallest size) i actually laughed out loud in the changeroom

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Stay tuned for one
facepalm.gif
-worthy WAYWT, soon to be followed by a donation to the local thrift store.
confused.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

<3<3bacon

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads