Recent purchases - Part II

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by scott.m, Feb 1, 2010.

1. DLester

DLester Senior member

^ where did you get those? those are nice.

I was thinking about getting them a while back (I can't remember from where) but now am glad I didn't because I have more sneakers than I need after the latest purchase. Might need to sell 1 or 2 pairs.

2. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

was a link in some thread here. a random store had them on sale. if they don't fit keep an eye on the b&s, sz 43.

3. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

^ where did you get those? those are nice.

I was thinking about getting them a while back (I can't remember from where) but now am glad I didn't because I have more sneakers than I need after the latest purchase. Might need to sell 1 or 2 pairs.

https://www.porvocacao.com/shop/brands/raf-simons

4. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

wtf? do you wash your face like once a month? I just re-upped on two tubes of face wash, I go through it faster than toothpaste.
    I'm on my third in six months. also go through it faster than toothpaste, though my toothpaste is in bigger containers than my facewash (7.8 to 3.4)

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

^you got a greasy ass face bro

Copped more baller moisturizer for this delicate face.

6. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Bought this from sq4you yesterday

7. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

is that the paul smith suit? looks fucking dope. beard is sick, too. go to an iron and wine show dressed like that and pussy will just fall onto you.

8. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

fancy

9. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

is that the paul smith suit? looks fucking dope. beard is sick, too. go to an iron and wine show dressed like that and pussy will just fall onto you.

Haha, thanks! It presents the illusion that I have a strong jawline.

And yeah, it's the Paul Smith one. I need to get the pants let out -- I wore it to a birthday last night after picking it up, and after my first glass of beer had to un-button it and let out the zipper a bit. As far as I can tell, that seems like the only alteration it needs though.

10. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

lol if you bought that locally from sq4you, iron and wine is coming to dc soon

11. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Gitman is longer, tighter collar, and doesn't have back darts like BoO. I find you don't really have to be super-skinny to wear BoO... yeah if you have a Kunk-like build it's probably not going to work, but it'll generally work for fit people as long as they aren't super jacked... also wtf does "athletic build" even mean... has to be one of the most useless descriptive terms ever- it doesn't really give you any idea of a person's build, yet people use it constantly on here. There are many different kinds of athletes which will have wildly different body types/shapes
    Meant that I'm not super skinny/thin; but definitely not jacked. The worst is something with high arm holes. My solution was to just buy something from each brand...if it doesn't work...B&S!

12. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

lol if you bought that locally from sq4you, iron and wine is coming to dc soon

Yeah, I'm in DC. Not huge into Iron & Wine though. Also I have a hard enough time dragging the GF to shows with non-hip-hop acts in the first place -- I&W would be pushing it.

13. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Bought this from sq4you yesterday

Jacket looks pretty good, not overly slim, but pants DESPERATELY need to be shortened to a single break (1.5 at most), and while you're at it throw on a 1.75" cuff.

14. outline

outline Well-Known Member

looks like someone is 3 years behind stylezeitgeist crowd ))) Jewrius is so done it's not even funny.

15. NameBack

NameBack Senior member

Jacket looks pretty good, not overly slim, but pants DESPERATELY need to be shortened to a single break (1.5 at most), and while you're at it throw on a 1.75" cuff.

Ah, yeah, I was wondering about that. Like I said, I need to get them tailored for the waist anyway, so I can get them cuffed too.