• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3sixteen was founded in NY. Andrew used to be a business consultant there before doing 3s full-time. Their hypebeast tee's weren't really hypebeast-y in the way other "hip-hop" t-shirt lines are. They also sponsored some rappers, one being Supastition that I liked. I'm pretty sure they were only capable of doing graphic tee's at first from a cost perspective.

wait what, all the stuff online is mostly made in u.s.a

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
i think the 3sixteen guys know what theyre doing
yup, and they do it well. (appealing to hypebeasters that have grown up) The 'Made in China' comment is based of the last picture in this listing.
IMG_9558.jpg

mr. burns

Reaction score
GONNA CHAINSTITCH MAH HEMS
4331553968_6267669dbc_o.jpg

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you got it.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
So why is chainstiching, and sourcing a place to do it, so seemingly elusive?
because for the full authentic experience, denimnerds insist that the machine also be 50 years old. imagine if someone wanted to run legacy DOS software and insisted that he find a 10 year old computer to run it on. would be laughable. there are tons of machines that can chainstitch a pair of jeans, according to wiki.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just blindkopped some Jil Sander x Church's derbys, no idea if they'll fit me. Any insight on the sizing ?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i was gonna get that apc for 150 but got no reason to get a jacket now

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
Just blindkopped some Jil Sander x Church's derbys, no idea if they'll fit me. Any insight on the sizing ?

Depends on the last I guess, but IME they run like Church's, so go by UK size and size a full size down from your US size. I wear an 8.5 in Vans or something like that and prefer a 41 most of those sneakers on the CP sole (raf, lanvin, CP, etc) and I have a pair of the wholecut Jil X Church's in UK7.5 that would be very comparable in size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads