• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
have you tried neil barrett sq? its pretty good for luxe lounge too imo. i have the wrinkled pair with a lampo zip on the left. i also have the lower end stuff with a ykk zip on the right.

Or the Haider Ackerman spring/summer collection. Very nice and shapely lounge wear.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
This week has been good to me. Three items crossed out of my signature - got my Geller treated trench in the mail yesterday and it works perfectly. Fills the gap of longer outerwear I needed to pair with some of my non-black stuff, ie crushed velvet aircuts, cossack pants, couple other pieces. So that's one check mark.

I also got those waxed Drkshdws posted a couple pages back, and if they fit that will eliminate my need for long inseam black treated jeans. Check mark number two.

As of a minute ago, check mark number three off SZ B&S:

001.jpg

002.jpg

Now all I need is a couple of button downs / tops to round it all out... Anyone have the sizing read on Lumen + Umbra?

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Those boots look really good. Nice. Are they second-hand? And Guidi i assume?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice boots, AR. Lets see some fits of your new stuff!

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Those boots look really good. Nice. Are they second-hand? And Guidi i assume?
They have to be, I didn't pay much for them. Hopefully they fit, they're a 45 but apparently run like US11.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
They have to be, I didn't pay much for them. Hopefully they fit, they're a 45 but apparently run like US11.
They are most likely new- Arthur runs Archive in SF. I think he's clearing out old stock (not sure). That thread is epic for you big foot du's.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
kvc you're annoying because you made a sale thread about how you needed to sell all your clothing because of some implied major life change but all you do is continually kop expensive ****. stop trying to sell people **** on some pity story.

what are your expenses? buying boo leathers and geller sweatpants? shady bro, shady.

quoting myself.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
They are most likely new- Arthur runs Archive in SF. I think he's clearing out old stock (not sure). That thread is epic for you big foot du's.

yeah they don't look used to me.

drum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
13.5, lol. I thought it was higher
redface.gif

Going up to 14.5 next Jan.

Be glad you don't live in Europe, it's 20+ in most countries over there.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
Yeah I would have instakopped the Augusta cordovan zips if they were a size smaller. Ridiculous deals. Was tempted to grab his derbies as well but I'd like to have some money left for, yknow, food and stuff next week.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
does somebody's story really sway anyone either way to buy or not buy?

I can't imagine caring about anything besides the price and condition when buying someone's clothes

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
does somebody's story really sway anyone either way to buy or not buy?

I can't imagine caring about anything besides the price and condition when buying someone's clothes

what i don't like is that for 99.99% of sale threads there IS no story, its just i have this item for sale. when you try to influence people to buy your stuff by giving a story, and then proving it's bullshit, it's just shady.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads