• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ha ha. Yeah, so... you can wear the jacket like a straightjacket??? Ha ha. The point is, the pockets go backwards. Like imagine the back of the coat is the front... that's the way these pockets are.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
nice 501s robbie. Do you always cuff yours that much?

its the stock photo from Levisstore.com. mine will be cuffed, but nowhere near that much.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
oh. Why are they charging 99 for 501s?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
ahh...

george.white

Reaction score
Ha ha. Yeah, so... you can wear the jacket like a straightjacket??? Ha ha. The point is, the pockets go backwards. Like imagine the back of the coat is the front... that's the way these pockets are.

They are game pockets, to hold the birds or other animals you killed while out hunting.

DesignerValet

Reaction score
First two are more MC, but included anyway:
-Hermes loafers
-RLPL lace-ups
-Dries Merino cardigan
-Michael Bastian ladybug-print shirt

Curious_George

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
select sizes
99 + free shipping @ levisstore.com

I grabbed a pair as well. Depending on what season they are they will either be exactly the right size or probably a bit too small. But I've been considering picking up some 47s for a while so I couldn't pass up that price.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know that the issue with uneven pockets on the 3sixteen duffle was brought up some time ago, but i was lookin at the accessories section on their site, and their ties appear to be a bit wonky too... Tie 1 Tie 2 and the chestpocket on this jacket

Wu Dynasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
I know that the issue with uneven pockets on the 3sixteen duffle was brought up some time ago, but i was lookin at the accessories section on their site, and their ties appear to be a bit wonky too...

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/002...jpg?1264685297
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/002...jpg?1264685297

and the chestpocket on this jacket

Werd, everything is uneven. I appreciate what they're doing, but they need to fix those things. I still have a tee from 3sixteen back when they were still a hypebeast streetwear brand.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also find it funny how the 3sixteen label reads 'New York City.' But then you look over an inch and there is a tag saying "Made in China."

Really makes me think this company isn't really guided by the virtue of quality clothing but more so by profit and image.

I guess that's sort of explained by their roots in hypebeasty graphic t's...

Edit: I was just looking at their site again to see if they had some sort of "mission statement." Funny to note that they have no 'About Us' section on the main page, but when you go into the online-shop there is a link that reads 'About Us' at the top. When you click it, however, it just redirects you back to the main page...

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really hard to tell on those ties, but it would be hilarious if they couldn't even get that right, their pattern guy must have the worst eyesight in the world.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by george.white
They are game pockets, to hold the birds or other animals you killed while out hunting.

Oh. OK. Thanks. I guess in my case it will be all the cocktail napkins I pick up with wimmenz phone numbers.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
.... thanks. Was bobo's vintage too?

Nice jacket. It is however extremly similar (except asymmetrical chest pockets) to the classic Woolrich cruiser, which is the one I have owned. I dont however think that the back pocket is a "game pocket" since it is unlined, but rather a "map pocket".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics