• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
let me know when you get tired of that watch please.
Originally Posted by aether
that watch is awesome.
Thanks =D

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That RO leather is from FW07 if I'm not mistaken (if its the same one I have). Where are you finding old ass RO?
163879_635571896709_4800104_35488288_4714225_n.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
That RO leather is from FW07 if I'm not mistaken (if its the same one I have). Where are you finding old ass RO?

163879_635571896709_4800104_35488288_4714225_n.jpg

you copped a piano?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah dog. Needed an upright for my apartment. Have a full grand at home in Texas but don't have room for it in California.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Perfect level of distressing. Your new winter boots?
Nope. The N4's are just another pair of boots to add to the collection. I wear my black W+H service boots far too much so I plan to rotate every other day with these. It's also nice to have a higher top boot which better facilities tucking. The mid rise W+H boots look stupid tucked, but awesome when worn untucked. Whereas these higher N4 boots are nearly the opposite.
Originally Posted by jet
brown boots in that style never look right to me, probably better that you avoid
Yeah, black is simply a lot more versatile. I have a pair of brown Julius boots in a similar style, but I find I don't wear them much due to the color. Been thinking about selling those, although I haven't been able to bring myself to do so since they look so damn cool sitting there on the shelf.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
Special order some Guidi laceup boots in rev horse/ col 76T- will not cost much more than W+H service boots. *you have order from overseas to get the VAT discount.
Whom do you recommend doing special order Guidi's through? And where can one see a listing of the choices of styles and leathers?

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Finally took a picture of the N4 boots I recently received....

n4_boots3.jpg

about perfect

Originally Posted by AR_Six
I want boots exactly like those N4s, or close to them, except in brown instead of black. Anyone have any suggestions on that front?

Originally Posted by jet
brown boots in that style never look right to me, probably better that you avoid

yeah, i'm having a hard time envisaging brown looking good with that style. Maybe just needs to be the perfect shade of brown.

Bullitt

Reaction score
Sunspel, two fold single jersey v-neck t-shirt, Egyptian cotton, blue.
Albam, regular leg jeans.

sunspel_blue.jpg

albam3.jpg

albam2.jpg

albam1.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
Special order some Guidi laceup boots in rev horse/ col 76T- will not cost much more than W+H service boots. *you have order from overseas to get the VAT discount.
guidi2.jpg

Hm.... I may save up for these for the fall. I'm generally loathe to drop more than $400 on shoes but this could be an exception.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nil, what size are you? Yoox has some pretty awesome yy boots for like $700 and change in an 11.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Hm.... I may save up for these for the fall. I'm generally loathe to drop more than $400 on shoes but this could be an exception.

you're like a 13 right? I don't think guidi actually come in your size. they fit hella small and I don't think they go past a 46.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
12/45 in boots usually. Do they fit a size small or more than that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads