• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
gv make flannels bro

gitman fabric sucks. was ok when they retailed for like $100 but $180 and gtfo.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed a few Silent tees. I was surprised to see a full range of sizes still available on Gilt.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brothersport
Yeah, thanks for mentioning project no8. next time i'm in the city I'll check em out in person.

I feel you about spending too much lol. I haven't done much in the last few months so I've built up this huge (for me lol) budget allotted to clothes and I've basically run through it all this month. Now there's more stuff I wanna get but I'm suddenly having to get used to the feeling of not having the funds.

I think I'm gonna sit and think bout the saddles. not sure if the wardrobe is slick enough to match them. gotta figure out my aesthetic haha.

?? That's terrible. My order took awhile to update on UPS and ended up coming pretty fast...dunno if that helps. I ordered 7 things (3 boots for her w/ the intention of her keeping one hopefully) and it shipped in two huge 2'x3' boxes lollllll. I'm going to treasure that $6 return shipping.

Yeah, it all really takes a lot of time and $$$. It took me about 2 years to finally settle on things/looks/brands/fit I like and I'm sure it will keep changing, but took time nonetheless.

Feel free to post some looks with the shoes. I was intrigued by them when I saw them too, but had other items on the list so I didn't pick them up. I assume they fit the same as the sneakers?

Originally Posted by spreadcollar
spot blown.

Haha, shhhhh. Ya'll mu'suckas stay away.

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brothersport
^^Yeah, good eye. I didn't realize the sole would be mostly rubber, which I'm :/ about, but I really really like the shape and the color/distressing is pretty bad ass. I think I'ma end up keeping em and returning the CP saddle shoes, which might take more work fitting in than I have experience/time/clothes.

Yeah, keep them. Those are also available with a full-leather sole. Not in that particular "softy wash", though, if I remember correctly. Most of their F/W '10 shoes and boots are available with both leather- and rubbers soles, which is a smart move if you ask me...

Lump Hudson in softy sigaro ( part-rubber )

40008_423087747234_182320172234_4656293_5334779_n.jpg

Lump Hudson in barrage ( leather )

39797_423087712234_182320172234_4656291_4285912_n.jpg)

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
kitsune, another underappreciated brand love it

Like their take on ivy league for a/w. Trendy classic styles. It's too bad the prices are up there.
They used to put great dance/electro mixes too.

tonio. Really like those shirts and knits.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mellowfellow
Like their take on ivy league for a/w. Trendy classic styles. It's too bad the prices are up there.
They used to put great dance/electro mixes too.

tonio. Really like those shirts and knits.

ya I know man, been wanting to cop some of his stuff for a minute now

hwai333

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Grabbed a few Silent tees. I was surprised to see a full range of sizes still available on Gilt.

am I blind ? as I don't see the silent stuff on gilt

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm a sucker for OC shoes when they are on the cheap. Might put on white soles on these.
5284002699_77ea8c3d98.jpg

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
Nice but I prefer

l

Ah, that stuff is named after a town here in Belgium actually (without the "s" though). Oh Japan, so random !

I feel like I should make a post in this thread to out-razele razele but I need to take pics first.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads