• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
That's awesome. If I ever have to have a work wardrobe I want it to be like this.
Thanks. I never posted my recent work knit purchases either, will do that.
Originally Posted by Ideefixee
Daaamn. Nice collection, there, AR. I especially like the one in beige/brown check.
Yeah it kind of seduced me but now that I have it I'm not altogether sure what to DO with it. The greys and dark blues are easy to pair off even with the plaid/check but those beige ones are more of a challenge to make them not look like extroverted golf pants.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't understand where these mabitex came from, a year ago they weren't around and everyone was on the jock of another brand (which I forget) which had two lines as far as dress pants were concerned.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Did they have two lines that everyone was fapping over saying they were the best constructed pants or some ish? Now all of a sudden they've taken a back seat to mabitex and I have a feeling the next hotness will be something with a -tex suffix, call me crazy.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I don't understand where these mabitex came from, a year ago they weren't around and everyone was on the jock of another brand (which I forget) which had two lines as far as dress pants were concerned.
I wouldn't look too much into it. The increased popularity on SF for the mabitex and incotex trousers usually occurs after someone finds a load of them for sale at a discount store and then flips them on the buy sell board. It's not a bad way to buy them when you can get them for under $100 each, as they usually retail for 4x times that much (and higher).

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Did they have two lines that everyone was fapping over saying they were the best constructed pants or some ish? Now all of a sudden they've taken a back seat to mabitex and I have a feeling the next hotness will be something with a -tex suffix, call me crazy.

I just think whatever brand those MC resellers can get their hands on in bulk is the new "it" thing. I don't own a pair from either and both sound like chemical companies to me.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Incotex and Mabitex are pretty much on the same level quality-wise. It's not a matter of one being "the next hotness" and the other falling by the wayside, it's about which Daffys happens to be selling for 60 bucks at the time (I think Incos were 30-40 during the last last feeding frenzy). Same thing happened with Cucinelli at one point, and Tom Ford over the summer. Who knows what'll be the next feeding frenzy. Hopefully Black Fleece (one of those pairs is BBBF and they're awesome).

They're very well made pants with very good materials, and most importantly the cut is fairly slim. They're worth a hell of a lot more than the 100 bucks we're paying for them so it's just a good opportunity to put a rotation together.

gwydion

Reaction score
2857951.jpg

First pair of glasses in 10 years. **** contact lenses.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
I need a pair of slim straight jeans, similar in wash to the ones above, Attachment or WJK have anything?? I need to try some on Like, something with a "banana leg" or "3d cut" sounds cool, but what exactly does that do? Add some twist to it? How does that look on a straight leg? I'm gonna get fat this winter so, I need something that'll be decent
I just wore those Attachment "worn indigo" jeans yesterday for the first time. I normally wear a size 29 in most denim and the size 2 in these fits me perfectly. I would not change a single thing about the cut-- something I cannot say about any other brand of jeans I've tried. These have become my new "go to" jeans. From what I've observed, the banana cut helps your leg silhouette to appear more settled. (I absolutely hate jeans where the extra fabric juts outward creating an unsettled look.) These Attachment jeans actually measure a generous 7.5" across the bottom hem. Normally such a leg jean opening would appear baggy on me, but not on these jeans. Instead they make me look skinny and neat without any tightness anywhere. And I'm not sure if the banana cut improves stacking, but it may very well since the I like how these jeans stack. The stacks have a very slight twist and look totally natural (as opposed to looking accordion-like.)

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
I just wore those Attachment "worn indigo" jeans yesterday for the first time. I normally wear a size 29 in most denim and the size 2 in these fits me perfectly. I would not change a single thing about the cut-- something I cannot say about any other brand of jeans I've tried. These have become my new "go to" jeans. From what I've observed, the banana cut helps your leg silhouette to appear more settled. (I absolutely hate jeans where the extra fabric juts outward creating an unsettled look.) These Attachment jeans actually measure a generous 7.5" across the bottom hem. Normally such a leg jean opening would appear baggy on me, but not on these jeans. Instead they make me look skinny and neat without any tightness anywhere. And I'm not sure if the banana cut improves stacking, but it may very well since the I like how these jeans stack. The stacks have a very slight twist and look totally natural (as opposed to looking accordion-like.)
a picture is worth a thousand words. TL: DR.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics