• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tooshay

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
eyes playing tricks on me, thought that was just naked black iron, for which Staub does really nicely. LC is nothing to shake a stick at, though. About to use mine in a second.

Nice!

Yes, it's a totally new colour. They've basically baked these sparkly flaks into the enamel.

Le_Creuset_Stars%20-144_39LMICROSITEHEADERA.jpg

OK, shutting up about pots now.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tooshay
Nice!

Yes, it's a totally new colour. They've basically baked these sparkly flaks into the enamel.

Le_Creuset_Stars%20-144_39LMICROSITEHEADERA.jpg

OK, shutting up about pots now.

Ooh la la. I have a few LCs, but have been lusting after Staub for a while. I love the greens and purples. I need a 6+ qt dutch oven....

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
we saw it last week

connor knows wassup.
nod[1].gif

yo what's up with your jean collab? did that ever materialize or are you still getting "connor, I didn't forget about you. PM me" teasers?

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i dont know if he's stopped forgetting yet but im starting to. at this point i dont expect anything but itd be a cool show of honesty if something came through. imagine my surprise when a new pair of jeans started to appear... its whatever

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
yeah that's pretty whack. he should at least just GIVE YOU like 2 pairs of jeans or something. or a pair of jeans and those chinos he made.

send him a CD with this on it to make him feel bad.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Click for pics http://lh4.ggpht.com/_85faL1pvsuQ/TJ..._122_553lo.jpg
Originally Posted by hendrix
******* sweet SQ, you will need some kickass boots to go with that.
Originally Posted by Kvc06
Holy **** man, that's seriously amazing, props!
Originally Posted by KitAkira
wtf is this secret **** I never got an invite to?
Originally Posted by bows1
was this just to pimp your new forum? Badass jacket
Originally Posted by RFX45
Great pick-up SQ, I actually got to try that on at Barneys this past weekend. Awesome jacket, I don't think I can pull it off though. Fit pic needed.
Originally Posted by DLester
!!!!! Definitely.
Originally Posted by snake
Jacket is badass, sq.
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
That jacket is crazy SQ, niiice.
Originally Posted by jet
Copped -more gold standard whey -glutamine powder -bcaa powder sup kunk comin to getcha
sq destroys RP thread so we'll all switch to groceries instead. i got some intelligentsia beans

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 2 for 1 DiGiornio deal last night.
thumbs-up.gif
to football season and laziness.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I managed to have a 40 dollar bar tab in BALTIMORE. WHICH IS INSANE. Normally I spend under ten.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
for all my usual late-to-the game homies, lots of jil sander at c21.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
if Hedi Slimane were still alive, he'd probably make a sequined effect lipstick stain on tight white jeans. pair with gunshot shirt.
Lolwut

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
sq destroys RP thread so we'll all switch to groceries instead. i got some intelligentsia beans
Game•chang•er noun | gəˈmeh-chānĵ-ērrr When you and your homeboys are sitting around playing Joe Montana Football on the Sega Genesis and you keep clownin on em using the SanFrancisco 49ers and one of them says "Ay yo. Let's play some Altered Beast yo." Usage: "Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiit! Dat's a game changer, game changer!" Synonyms: Synthese

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads