• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

puddin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
that's true. i like supporting retailers and free markets, but I don't like concepts like luxury taxes. i think it punishes people for being "successful" and for spending big $$$. its really bad in places like australia and new zealand where luxury taxes are ridiculously high. well, you alread7 know this, living in AU, right?

sounds kinda republican, my man! it's really no different than any other progressive tax and it doesn't seem to keep wealthy people from buying fancy ****. my 2 cents.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alastiar
what colors outfit should i pair w this shoes? I already figure out black and white lol also anybody know a way to care for ur suede shoes? step by step
first, before you wear them, i would suggest some sort of water and stain repellent. a brand you can get for that is Cadillac. it's good for all seasons and colors. Get a nubuck/suede brush and eraser. when they become dirty, brush off most crap with the brush. then, spray on a product like Suede Renew (from the same brand). Spray it on from like a foot away, then let it sit for several minutes to seep in. then use the brush again to remove more crap and potentially a cloth (but the cloth will probably absorb color from the suede so be careful which you choose). finally, use your suede eraser to clean up and relift the nap. you can do it a couple times to get all the **** out.
Originally Posted by puddin
sounds kinda republican, my man! it's really no different than any other progressive tax and it doesn't seem to keep wealthy people from buying fancy ****. my 2 cents.
yeah. im kind of halfway between republican and democrat. republican when it comes to money and free markets and democrat when it comes to civil liberties, transparency of government, etc

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
^ Aeglus was joking, you're serious, wtf is your outlook, tax and spend to hell because that's what the left platform says? Seriously SQ's absurdly vague "fiscal responsibility cultural leftism" thing is pretty par for the course I would have thought.

EDIT: Actually ******* this is recent purchases not cesspool. What a godawful forum that is.

puddin

Reaction score
lol at the notion that republicans are fiscally conservative anymore

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Haven't kopped in awhile so felt the need to aim high
Carpe reverse backzips
Brand new

Where did you find these beauties?
smile.gif

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
^ Aeglus was joking, you're serious, wtf is your outlook, tax and spend to hell because that's what the left platform says? Seriously SQ's absurdly vague "fiscal responsibility cultural leftism" thing is pretty par for the course I would have thought.

EDIT: Actually ******* this is recent purchases not cesspool. What a godawful forum that is.

i pay a lot of taxes and receive social services and protections i am happy with, so
smile.gif

cmsmith

Reaction score
Fiscal conservatism is dead. I don't even know who you'd need to elect to get that at this point.

Ron Paul?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You and PinkPantser both. IIRC fits a bit slouchier than one might expect from Hickey.

From the measurements the seller gave it shouldn't be too slouchy (17 shoulder and 20 ptp) considering there's also a removable quilted vest underneath the toggle coat.... I'm more concerned that the long length (37in) might be a bit much for my height (5ft8).

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Fiscal conservatism is dead. I don't even know who you'd need to elect to get that at this point.
You're so unamerican! I bet you support the Bloc Party too!
IMG_1595.jpg
Today's haul: Tom Ford 100% cashmere knit Dior glitter Dior shiny stripe thing Givenchy skinny leather Edit: I love how I'm so used to using my iPhone for pictures that I actually use it even though I have a real camera right at my side lol

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saint James watch cap from Archival Clothing. Exciting, I know, but it should do better than the deadstock USN caps that I've been wearing.
file_14_53_1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads