• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
I thought about the pocket knit but that thing is just to bright for me
ffffuuuu.gif
Picked up the snap button cardi but might return it. Also got black jeans, the short sleeve "sweatshirt" (I actually think it's this: http://www.patrikervell.com/product/...t-shirt/white), and both the navy and the grey shorts.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

It's kinda hard to tell how bright it is. It looks a little less bright in Icarus store's pic http://www.icarusstore.com/images/_MG_1130.jpg than it does on Gilt. edit: I was considering those grey shorts too, but decided to go with the coat instead

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pocket sweater in M if it doesn't work give me a pm, please.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Willy how much for it?
I got it for 76 and change shipped. Quite a few people have expressed interest too including JJ from SuFu, who I think can totally pull it off. This joint would look super kawaii on girls
redface.gif
Originally Posted by sipang
Well played, sir. I'd just push up the sleeves, the level of awesomeness will only be marginally affected, I can tell.
Yeah only wished it was a size or two bigger so I could wear it slightly oversized. But thinking it over, this might just be too cool to let go lol. I Could even cop this:
space.png
And use for a Halloween costume.
laugh.gif

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also it looks like the guy who was selling it had only one after all, must keep now.

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a Cannon EOS D-20. May furnish some awesome WAYWT shots. Also picked up a few more black fleece shirts from BB (grey and white BB2).

skunkworks

Reaction score
20-sided die by Cannon.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
IMG_2611_2.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads