• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My partner very kindly bought me these linen shorts from 11.11/eleven eleven as she knows I'm a fan of the brand. However, I am not sure what to pair these with. I have bad flashbacks of frat boys in college wearing salmon colored shorts, which is not a look I want to emulate.
Any ideas? I'm certain someone more creative than me could make a cool outfit.

OHIsYSD.jpeg

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
My partner very kindly bought me these linen shorts from 11.11/eleven eleven as she knows I'm a fan of the brand. However, I am not sure what to pair these with. I have bad flashbacks of frat boys in college wearing salmon colored shorts, which is not a look I want to emulate.
Any ideas? I'm certain someone more creative than me could make a cool outfit.

View attachment 1808544
They’d look great with any summery or earth toned colors - here’s some similar shorts from Auralee styled (I’d probably choose different shoes):
03B7F198-21B4-4184-A48D-C55FB47A1ECB.jpeg BB0F7DE2-DEA5-4704-A0B8-95D6E9A0B70E.jpeg

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Didn't realize it was oversized when I bought it. I'm between sizes and went up. Thoughts on the fit? I'm a little unsure on the length. Would wear with looser pants.

PXL_20220707_230446485.MP_censored.jpg

PXL_20220707_230525636.jpg

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steepp