• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn, those look really good and the color combo...

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
is that like the 5th pair?
Ive gone through maybe 10 models but at the moment this would be my 6th keeper if it works out. Dealan, Molino, Ascari, and Beauregard are my all time favorites though with the Beaus being #1

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ive gone through maybe 10 models but at the moment this would be my 6th keeper if it works out. Dealan, Molino, Ascari, and Beauregard are my all time favorites though with the Beaus being #1
here I am looking for another molino like a pleeb

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
here I am looking for another molino like a pleeb
Haha well I’ve met a really nice dude down here. His shop is called Twelvesixtynine in Miami and he’s nice enough to send me frames to try on or trade them in. I just tried on the Fitzgeralds (loved them but I can’t decide between lava and flash, the Sartres were cool but I wish they came in some form of Havana or something other than black. I might try the Borodino next since I’ve always wanted one but was iffy in the side shield things

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to use my VSP $300 frame allowance :redface: would love to use them if they can take it. My local stockists that take VSP are closed.

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Haha well I’ve met a really nice dude down here. His shop is called Twelvesixtynine in Miami and he’s nice enough to send me frames to try on or trade them in. I just tried on the Fitzgeralds (loved them but I can’t decide between lava and flash, the Sartres were cool but I wish they came in some form of Havana or something other than black. I might try the Borodino next since I’ve always wanted one but was iffy in the side shield things
nice man

I want to use my VSP $300 frame allowance :redface: would love to use them if they can take it. My local shops that take VSP are closed.
yea same here, I use looksie optometry on polk and they are closed for now.

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
and he’s nice enough to send me frames to try on I just tried on the Fitzgeralds...the Sartres were cool but I wish they came in some form of Havana...I might try the Borodino next since I’ve always wanted one but was iffy in the side shield things
Damn. I’m huddled inside Googling *alternatives to toilet paper* and rationing my oatmeal.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While i understand your point re budgeting, it is silly not to use a credit card for your purchases because there are a lot of perks such as purchase protection (trust me, worked in banks, credit cards work much harder to get their money back than your money), rewards, and many other things those were just to name some.
I use a credit card for basically all purchases. Cash back, more purchase protection, etc.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Blew my jawnz budget on wine and seafood deliveries (local restaurant supplier collective that delivers to my door!).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.