• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Komuga

Reaction score
Besides a couple of lettuce wraps, this is all the Chinese food I wanted this week

View attachment 1363660

Jkjkjk nice cops dude
Hah! I’m terrible at taking photos when I receive an item, and I would rather not spam the whole page with individual pics from the internet cus that would take up too much space.
could you post your CC statements next?
I don’t buy clothes with CC’s I’ve learned that the hard way when I was 18. Lmao

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t buy clothes with CC’s I’ve learned that the hard way when I was 18. Lmao
While i understand your point re budgeting, it is silly not to use a credit card for your purchases because there are a lot of perks such as purchase protection (trust me, worked in banks, credit cards work much harder to get their money back than your money), rewards, and many other things those were just to name some.

Komuga

Reaction score
Paraboot x Arpenteur
376E3AF4-2574-4142-9FF6-8F0E40298184.png
D2DAFAAD-0BFA-4D47-B0F3-236B9DC7949C.png

nekromantik

Reaction score

Komuga

Reaction score
@Komuga wait, I don’t see the prices of items. Everything ok?

nvm. It’s in euros.
lol i never purposefully included prices in my recent purchases, just too lazy to crop.

Komuga

Reaction score

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the boat shoes or the derbies?
The safari sand ones which look like Timberland 3eyes! Nice buy! I’d love to see them in a fit sometime

Komuga

Reaction score
@Komuga just curious, did you recently change up your style? Or just felt like copping a ton all at once? Just wondering, truly.
I just started using style forum again since the quarantine. before that I wasn’t posting recent pickups or anything. Also, I went a whole year 2018-2019 without buying any clothes cus I put on a lot of muscle and didn’t want to buy shit that wasn’t going to fit.

Komuga

Reaction score
I just started using style forum again since the quarantine. before that I wasn’t posting recent pickups or anything. Also, I went a whole year 2018-2019 without buying any clothes cus I put on a lot of muscle and didn’t want to buy shit that wasn’t going to fit. I got to save quite a bit of $ during that period since I wasn’t spending at all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.