• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ That's some impressive casting: The woman playing her twin sister looks almost exactly like Sharon Stone!

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The purchase came with this reusable woven plastic shopping bag and matches, very nostalgic. Thank You, Bode!
C72A9234-9AD4-4515-BC98-A0F6F21EB6DB.jpeg

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bode has such good stuff, can’t wait to see this piece.
Every piece is unique and one of a kind. I like the fact that the quilted materials used to make each piece has history in them. Like maybe one quilt once belonged to a newly married couple that was a gift from their grandma and now it’s made into a coat now belonging to a single guy who will never get married. Then the single guy with the Bode jacket, if he gets lucky, meets a younger man as a lover and possibly a benefactor who will inherit his will including the Bode jacket so the narrative goes on and on.
That’s why I like Bode’s idea of repurposing and sustainability like life goes on and on like a circle, it continues on

Joytropics

Reaction score
Round 2 of grandpa shoes - guess I’m reaching that age where comfort reigns supreme.

Tod’s trainers in brown.
860B4A78-11B7-4928-B269-BFC8C57C19F0.jpeg

Joytropics

Reaction score
I'm fine with them. It's been such a struggle to find a simple runner without a huge logo that fits me.'

I've tried everything from Veja to Margiela to Rick Owens.

Never owned any other Tod's but I've been pleasantly surprised by the sneakers. The build quality and leather on these is actually really nice, and they feel just as comfortable as New Balance.

Friend

Reaction score
I'm fine with them. It's been such a struggle to find a simple runner without a huge logo that fits me.'

I've tried everything from Veja to Margiela to Rick Owens.

Never owned any other Tod's but I've been pleasantly surprised by the sneakers. The build quality and leather on these is actually really nice, and they feel just as comfortable as New Balance.
Have you tried The Last Conspiracy's Caleb model by any chance? They're quite understated in person, and they are hugely comfortable. I've been practically living in a pair since last summer.

The_last_conspiracy_-_Caleb_waxed_bonded_black_2_2400x.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 145 32.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%