• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Pangolin the cotton was actually a selling point for me on this one. The other polo sweater i got is merino and since I had to size down on that CHCM one i think the cotton will be better since i'll probably be wearing it against my skin.
I'll let you know how it is,

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Pangolin the cotton was actually a selling point for me on this one. The other polo sweater i got is merino and since I had to size down on that CHCM one i think the cotton will be better since i'll probably be wearing it against my skin.
I'll let you know how it is,
How else would you be wearing a polo if not against your skin?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ll have to try that

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^knew that was you who posted it as I scrolled

copped an exterior outlet on a dedicated 20 amp for my pressure washer so I can detail my cars sup @UrbanComposition

it's nice when one of your good homies is a wireman otherwise would have run 7 bills

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^knew that was you who posted it as I scrolled

copped an exterior outlet on a dedicated 20 amp for my pressure washer so I can detail my cars sup @UrbanComposition

it's nice when one of your good homies is a wireman otherwise would have run 7 bills
How did he run it? MC and then punched through the exterior wall to a weatherproof box?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
How did he run it? MC and then punched through the exterior wall to a weatherproof box?
gfi in a weatherproof box, emt with thhn 12g running up into attic joining flex then fished it to the panel

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'Tis the season.

Margaret Howell x3 (Thanks, Matches Fashion). The first two are rollneck versions of the saddle shoulder crews, and are absolute winners.

A couple a Scott & Charters cashmere caps from NMWA

A handful of A Kind of Guise Honda beanies. Best watch cap ever- thick, and the Italian lambswool is softer than anything and totally itch free. Good for bald heads.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tbh i think I’m returning that polo.
colour is great, it’s super soft. I really want to love it.
I just feel like it fits a bit weird and leans more boring than cool.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tbh i think I’m returning that polo.
colour is great, it’s super soft. I really want to love it.
I just feel like it fits a bit weird and leans more boring than cool.
Is it the sweater, or you?

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@zissou nice haul! About AKOG watch caps, are they high crowned/long-ish? Your description sounds great, as long as they dont cover the entire ears..

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.