• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nyarlathotep

Reaction score
rather than trying to get a pair of boots that were casual and formal, i got a pair of loafers for when i feel too lazy to wear laced shoes/situation is not that formal

Nice conservative shape but slightly modern taper without being offensive. Should work well for formal fits and schneider if i dont want to wear my lemaires
Can't go wrong with penny loafers!

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that the Rollneck from grailed?
No this was from Yoox not Grailed.

ah did you grab the Large rollneck from Yoox? Guess I waited too long!

love the shirt too.
No I got the XL

Sorry, I missed these before.

On another note the Toto shirt is pretty awesome. I’m always on the lookout for a nice white shirt that’s interesting. I was only really paying attention the the fabric when I bought it but the cut and details are really good too. It’s called the “Jordan poet shirt” and I get why now. It’s a blousy, oversized fit with gathered pleating at the shoulders and back. Like a tamer version of the Seinfeld puffy shirt.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, theres a few japanese retailers that have it, but not any stores in the states- recommend a proxy. Stockist list should be on unused.jp. The lookbook has item numbers which can be cross-referenced.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Finally got em. They're the coolest damn sneakers I've ever owned. I've gotta size up, but luckily Italist is one of like 2 stores that had half sizes. So they're coming in black and white in 8.5s. The silhouette is stupid slick, and the quality is a definite step up from standard Adidas. And that heel cap is just :slayer:.

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up some basic indigo sweats (hooded top and pants) from FDMTL in their sale. Just what I need for lounging around as it cools down here.

surrender

Reaction score
rather than trying to get a pair of boots that were casual and formal, i got a pair of loafers for when i feel too lazy to wear laced shoes/situation is not that formal

Nice conservative shape but slightly modern taper without being offensive. Should work well for formal fits and schneider if i dont want to wear my lemaires
These look great - Tricker's?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%