• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mistake on skipping the Redlands, Baron. I have a pair of the non-collabs in a waxy brown (not my desired iteration, but what I could find), and wear them a ton.

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reversible bomber jacket from Dries van Noten:

Sadly this in medium fits like a large so it'll be going back.

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
These Nike Domination's. Last footwear purchase for the year. Have other shit to do
Screenshot_2019-10-15-13-04-12.png

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flannel is cool. Cardigan is meh

• Wow
Reactions: msg

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gosha x Adidas Copa WC

Crossing my fingers on sizing, if they work out I'm gonna get these in white, too. LOVE the Copa silhouette, and the pop on the heel is just the sort of thing I'm into these days. Might try to track down some Copa Mundial Goals, too, though it's a pain that I can't order them to Cali (because of the kangaroo leather).

Since I got my Sambas, I literally have not worn anything except them and Spezial Handballs. They're just great fucking shoes. And they're never out of place.

Last edited:

Komuga

Reaction score
Viberg x NMWA service boot in aged bark rough out suede8B10C683-1673-4E67-8C14-72BA6223EDC5.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's