• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@RegisDB9 thanks.

I am trying to slang things for another watch so idk if more JMM are in my future for now esp since the Carrera Aviators and Molino filled the two gaps for me. But I do really like everything about this designer.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will probably get those. In root beer or havana. With gradient lenses.

Only thing holding me back is frames from maison bonnet but i am coming up short about $2k on that end so it's likely the hoppers. Good looking frames

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's cool

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to see some pics of you all wearing these JMM.
I like the idea of them, I like how they look on a table or a product photo. I don’t think they’d fit at all with my style though. I can see them being great with Regis’ more 70s and sleaze style looks.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes but feel the same weight to me
Nice, just curious have you ever tried Randall design aviators?

I need to see some pics of you all wearing these JMM.
I like the idea of them, I like how they look on a table or a product photo. I don’t think they’d fit at all with my style though. I can see them being great with Regis’ more 70s and sleaze style looks.
I generally wear dark clothing and have moljno in Havana color, so far I’ve gotten quite a few compliments on my choice of eyewear, note I wear prescription lenses with mine so they are computer glasses mostly. Vision is mildly getting worse but not bad enough to need prescription lenses to drive.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.