• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

noob in 89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did they take the tag off it because Craig Green was like, Craig Green does NOT go on sale!...

WBaker

Reaction score
I had that jacket for a bit. The ropey bits rattle with any movement. The hardware was also a huge jump down in quality compared to other pieces of his. Looks cool hanging up though.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I picked up a Lee 101-j. I had one for years but I never liked the fit -- too short -- and sold it. I found this one in a 44 long and it's perfect. The other one was in much better shape, quite dark, but I find that denim jackets drape better when they're more broken in.

62E1789A-C85D-413C-971A-1034C4CA3694.jpeg

Last edited:

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wore nothing but Sambas for years before I got into this fashion stuff. They were easy, durable, and looked good with everything. I don't think any of the dozens and dozens of shoes I've bought and worn since have made me any happier.

The amount I've spent on clothing over the past 5 years makes me sick to my stomach, and I need to start saving for a house. Back to the basics.

But I did buy a white pair, too, at least. :)

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wore nothing but Sambas for years before I got into this fashion stuff. They were easy, durable, and looked good with everything. I don't think any of the dozens and dozens of shoes I've bought and worn since have made me any happier.

The amount I've spent on clothing over the past 5 years makes me sick to my stomach, and I need to start saving for a house. Back to the basics.

But I did buy a white pair, too, at least. :)
They remind me of the Busenitz. Which is always a good thing.

Joe Maya

Reaction score
Oh dear,someone help me stop. I need a cure for stress-shopping.
Apart from that, really love the purchase. Super comfy and the black shoe I really need.
Also these type of Bally sneaker tend to sold out fast.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.